• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    What? He doesn't know when we should or shouldn't go to war? Why is he there? You have bad guys fighting bad guys. Is there really a question here? Stay the F&*# out.

And by the way, I read the other day that Syria had LOTS of the chemical weapons. Yet 10 years ago they supposedly didn't have any. I haven't heard anyone ask JUST WHERE DID THEY GET CHEMICAL WEAPONS. I recall reports of interviews with a couple of Iraqi Generals that stated there is a large highway that runs from Baghdad straight to Damascus and that in the 6 month build up to the Iraq war they were shipping all kinds of stuff straight to Damascus. With chemical and biologicals among the shipments. HMMMMMMMMM! And these guys had nothing to gain by lying about it.

Yet I hear Turbin Durbin yesterday on the tube referring back to the buildup to the Iraq war and being lied to. NO BODY IS ASKING WHERE ASSAD GOT THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS. NOT EVEN THE REPUBLICANS. It would be too inconvenient to learn the truth because then all of the Douchecrats would look like the buffoons that they and the Republicans would look like wimps for not taking the Douchecrats to task.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Thanks for the reminder. Both senators and my congresswoman have been apprised of my opinions.

I feel so ... so ... empowered. :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Done. Thank you!

Got any info on Donnelly's stand on this? Our other representatives?

Not really. Young has one post on his Facebook page and he expresses doubt of the wisdom of getting involved without expressing his opinion. Donnelly doesn't have anything on his Facebook page...I'm assuming he'll back his party's leader. He may try to say something about narrowly defined mission with strict time limits--blah, blah, blah. Young seems to be a typical politician.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Coats was on WOWO this morning, he sounded like he was not for going in.

He is holding a town hall today here in Fort Wayne at the Aboite FD.

Stutzman was also on WOWO today and he is 100 percent not for going in, he made it very clear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What? He doesn't know when we should or shouldn't go to war? Why is he there? You have bad guys fighting bad guys. Is there really a question here? Stay the F&*# out.

And by the way, I read the other day that Syria had LOTS of the chemical weapons. Yet 10 years ago they supposedly didn't have any. I haven't heard anyone ask JUST WHERE DID THEY GET CHEMICAL WEAPONS. I recall reports of interviews with a couple of Iraqi Generals that stated there is a large highway that runs from Baghdad straight to Damascus and that in the 6 month build up to the Iraq war they were shipping all kinds of stuff straight to Damascus. With chemical and biologicals among the shipments. HMMMMMMMMM! And these guys had nothing to gain by lying about it.

Yet I hear Turbin Durbin yesterday on the tube referring back to the buildup to the Iraq war and being lied to. NO BODY IS ASKING WHERE ASSAD GOT THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS. NOT EVEN THE REPUBLICANS. It would be too inconvenient to learn the truth because then all of the Douchecrats would look like the buffoons that they and the Republicans would look like wimps for not taking the Douchecrats to task.

I listened to a hearing yesterday on this. I don't recall the representative's name but he did ask Chuck Hagel where Assad got the weapons. Hagel listed 3 or four generalized sources, one was Russia, none were Iraq. During the time leading up to the Iraq war there were some mainstream media reports that some of the chemical/biological weapons were being smuggled into to Syria. But then nothing more was said about it. I've long suspected that's where they went, but I'm not aware of any proof that this is the case.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I listened to a hearing yesterday on this. I don't recall the representative's name but he did ask Chuck Hagel where Assad got the weapons. Hagel listed 3 or four generalized sources, one was Russia, none were Iraq. During the time leading up to the Iraq war there were some mainstream media reports that some of the chemical/biological weapons were being smuggled into to Syria. But then nothing more was said about it. I've long suspected that's where they went, but I'm not aware of any proof that this is the case.

I remember reading what you did. I have no idea if it's true but even if it was/is, there's no way this will be allowed to come to the public's conscience. GWB is a lying liar and any information that might contradict that narrative must never be revealed.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Already did yesterday. Stay out....Coates said today he needed more questions answered before making a decision. I think he is hearing alot of no's and not many if any yes's.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    7000 posts here and you don't know how to use google?

Not on your orders. :nono:

I asked a specific question relating to the posted topic. I expect a specific answer, if you want my support.
    The underlying idea is to readily encourage easy access for others to participate also.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I don't care about your support. I gave you the google listing. The contact info was at the top of the page.

So, your motive was to elicit a larger group of lazy, lethargic INGO users?

I think almost everyone else knows how to use Google.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Emails sent. But I think Joe doesn't love me anymore. I click the "Respond" checkbox but he hasn't responded to the last several messages I've sent.

Top Bottom