Not open for further replies.

Blackslaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hi, fellow gun enthusiasts!

I'm technically new to INGO. I joined back in March of 2012, but haven't signed on since then due to forgetting my sign on, email, and password... (yes, I do that sometimes. Don't ask how... :dunno:)

I just thought I'd say hello and give anyone who's interested my background. I'm orignally from Southern Indiana in the Evansville area (Boonville). I played basketball in college and moved up to Indianapolis with my husband after graduating. I'm currently in law school (don't ask for legal advice, I can't legally give it, sorry). I enjoy sports of all kinds, reading, movies, the study of human behavior (especially the behavior of serial killers), motorcycles, working out, Notre Dame, and, of course, guns. My husband and I have two Boston terriers, Champ and Rocky, and a pit bull puppy, Manti.

As far as a gun background goes, it's limited. My dad didn't believe in teaching my brother and I about guns until a much later age. I think I was about to graduate from high school when I realized we had any at the house. I learned more from my husband and grandfather than anyone else. My husband and I have owned several handguns. My favorites were the Ruger 380 and his Springfield XDS .45. I'm looking to purchase a Ruger LC9 in the near future. My brother has a Mossberg .22 that I'll probably bum off of him when he buys a new rifle :rockwoot:

So that's me in a nutshell. Sorry if I'm windy. My husband always tells me that, but I can't help myself. Feel free to start up a conversation!

Blackslaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yes, I have and I love them! I think I tend to favor the Rugers anyway. Fun guns to shoot!

Do you go to the range much? If so, where do you go? I currently go to Eagle Creek. Was wondering where the majority of people go here in Indy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom