• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Well, when almost every gun show on TV shows targets packed with Tannerite or similar substance, but doesn't typically bother to tell the people that are watching that is what is making the target go boom, the stupidity gets perpetuated.

He has a valid point. You know that the closest dear old Jesse has been to a gun is on TV. He probably watched a couple episodes of "Sons of Guns" and labeled himself an expert. And we all know that the semi autos on Sons of Guns blow up anything they want. Except for maybe the whole planet itself. But if we wait long enough, Jesse may pull that one out.

"We must keep these crazy gun people from blowing up an island, a continent or the whole planet itself with their super duper killer blower upper semi autos!"

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Seems like $40,000 Rolex watches purchased with the money from the public cookey jar pose a much greater threat to the Jackson family these days than any "assault rifle" ever did! Apparently the temptation was too much for Junior! :twocents:

Last edited:

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Seem to remember him also claiming M16s were made for shooting through tanks. How can you tell if he's spouting complete nonsense? His lips are moving.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Next, he'll be telling the sheeple that shooting 10/22's and Jennings rimfire handguns into the air on New Years Eve.... can endanger our communications satellites.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I work for Norfolk Southern and read the morning report of incidents on our line and have never seen any trains blow up yet but when I do you'll be the first to know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trick scene. The tank was made of Glocks.

Ah, a deathtrap for sure!

I work for Norfolk Southern and read the morning report of incidents on our line and have never seen any trains blow up yet but when I do you'll be the first to know.

I think we are safe.
    I used to work for Norfolk and Way and nothing ever happened there either. :twocents:

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Well that's good news! With all thes DoD cuts, we can just get rid of all of our anti-air craft and anti-armor weapons, because semi-automatic small arms will do the job just fine! :laugh:

It reminds me of a measure that was proposed in NY years ago in the post 9/11 panic to limit caliber size (regardless of firearm) because according to the state rep, "they could be used to shoot down planes." This ban would have included just about every shotgun and muzzleloader, because you know, one time I missed a deer and accidentally took down an airliner. :rolleyes:

What a sad state it is that we give the biggest idiots the biggest megaphone.

Top Bottom