• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    i'm not sure i know what i want :n00b:. I like the versatility and reliability of the glocks, but i have firearm ADD. I get bored easily.

Assimilator17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    IMO, take a look at the Walther PPQ in 9mm or .40. I think they really are an improvement on all the others that I had the chance to handle (Glock, M&P, XD). The PPQM2 has even got a traditional push-button mag release if thats your thing.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    IMO, take a look at the Walther PPQ in 9mm or .40. I think they really are an improvement on all the others that I had the chance to handle (Glock, M&P, XD). The PPQM2 has even got a traditional push-button mag release if thats your thing.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have been waving the PPQ flag for a while on here. I can tell you that I have had plenty of Glocks and they are fine. I have loads of SIGs and they are awesome all metal guns. I also have an H&K P30...

For those looking for a $600 price range gun and are wanting the ergonomics of XD or M&P, the Walther's is better, more H&K P30-like withouth the $900 price tag.

For those looking for a $600 price range gun and are wanting the reliability of a Glock and will sink extra dough into a brand new gun just to tweak the trigger, the PPQ comes with THE BEST out of the box trigger...period.

Top Bottom