• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    Well, My first choice to sell a gun is here and has usually had good luck, but I'm not having any luck with my LWRC. Has anyone used AR15.com? How was the experience? Any issues. What you think? Thanks:rockwoot:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've bought and sold on there for many years. The nice thing is that you see the users feedback to the left of every post they make. I'm up to 128 transactions with 100% feedback. I don't recall ever having any issues buying or selling there but I'm cautious with those who don't have a feedback history. The classifieds are a huge part of that forum though and the moderators get pretty involved when there are issues. I can imagine its a huge headache for them.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I've bought and sold on there for many years. The nice thing is that you see the users feedback to the left of every post they make. I'm up to 128 transactions with 100% feedback. I don't recall ever having any issues buying or selling there but I'm cautious with those who don't have a feedback history. The classifieds are a huge part of that forum though and the moderators get pretty involved when there are issues. I can imagine its a huge headache for them.

Great advice. I too have been buying and selling on AR 15.com for years. Don't be in a hurry, research the buyer, if that little voice inside your head says no then don't do it.

I was a moderator in the EE for a few years, they take any problems very seriously and will help you through any issue. And yes it can be quite a headache dealing with a bad seller or buyer.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I have always had great luck with AR15.com. I have bought and sold a number of things over the years on there. It is free to sell on there so there is that. I have also sold stuff on Gunbroker with great results as well.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Not to rain on your parade and be the bearer or bad news, but I've bought 2 IC-SPRs with fluted barrels (one black and one OD green), and was able to find them for the 2000-2100 price point. The IC line is the fully ambi-line. Your LWRC is great, but in all honesty IMHO, I think the price might want to be adjusted a bit.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom