• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bertenshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    wales uk
    I know a shop-keeper who had an attemped robbery on his little shop. He spayed a can of Harmony hairspray in the bums face and lit it. The guy didn't hang around !

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Just spray them with carb cleaner. I have had that spray back just a little and it burns your skin and blinds you. If that doesn't stop them light it. Pistol would still be much easer and anything you spray could get you to.

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    from the movie Avatar, the WASP revolver.

WASP_gun_revolver.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I keep a Mason jar full of nitric acid on my night stand. It's much safer than having a gun laying around, and if I have to use it against an attacker, I can make a nice xylophone out of the dudes rib cage.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I don't see why WASP spray or RAID wouldn't be at least somewhat effective. Bug killer is basically nerve gas for insects; I would guess it could have the same effect on humans, in large enough doses.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Some pepper sprays can be deployed from that distance anyway....

Pyrethrin is the main ingredient in most "wasp sprays".

Toxicity symptoms in humans include asthmatic breathing, sneezing, nasal stuffiness, headache, nausea, incoordination, tremors, convulsions, facial flushing and swelling, and burning and itching sensation

Even blinded people can pose a threat - I think I will be sticking with firearms for now.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Exotic methods, exotic results.

If my life is threatened, I will use standard means to remove the threat. Revance hit it on the head: The label is fairly clear, that could be used against you in court? The advice of using wasp or even pepper spray is similar to dum duming bullets, mercury rounds, spraying ether into a fuel injected car, salt filled shotgun shells, all practices in foolishness.

Go with what works. If you feel that your response is best addressed via non-lethal, jury rigged and exotic means in a lethal situation, write me in your will, I want your TV. Sort of goes along the lines of: Is your life worth the 40-500 for a decent gun or the under 20 bucks for a spray can? Gabe Suarez is not impressed... :D

Top Bottom