• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheFirebrand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I need to know who I can get in touch with in the Richmond area as far as getting linked up with militia groups. I am alone with my wife and daughter and cannot seem to find anyone who does little more than talk. I'm not interested in being a fence sitter. I need to be involved with people who are making preparations and actually getting together with intentions of defending and surviving.

We don't have a lot of money or resources and we have minimal ammo and cheap guns so far. If anything were to happen now we have nowhere to run to or people to link up with. I need that to change.

I am currently running this Facebook page as well. https://www.facebook.com/banthegov

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    INGO is not and has never been or will it be a "militia" type site.

I would refer you to the rules of this site for review.

If you don't find the info you are looking for there, contact a moderator.

Welcome to INGO, but keep it between the lines.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sir, you are more than welcome to your opinion but if you are here to insult our members then you are more than welcome to LEAVE.

We are not a militia group. If that is what you are looking for then this is not the place for you as you have apparently already made mention.

Forget this forum all I'm getting is a bunch of idiot responses with a total lack of respect and intelligence. I'm not using this resource anymore ...

This is a great resource as long as its used the way its meant to be used.

You are more than welcome to stay but insulting our members will result in a ban.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Originally Posted by TheFirebrand :n00b:
    Forget this forum all I'm getting is a bunch of idiot responses with a total lack of respect and intelligence. I'm not using this resource anymore ...

Don't go away mad...............................just go away :patriot:

Last edited:

rdavis006

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Cowards? Are you not the one here looking for someone to help protect you and your family? Lazy? Again, are you not the one here looking for some one to provide you with information instead of investing the time and energy to find it yourself.

Guess it easy to cast stones from behind a computer monitor though

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Hey now, go easy on him! He's a "preacher" on facebook! :rolleyes:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions_and_greetings/263528-new_guy.html

"I am a preacher who has been running an informational ministry mostly using Facebook as a conduit." -TheFirebrand

Thanks for posting that. I was going to invite him to join my militia (Call of Duty clan, and it is only me so far...since 2008 and World at War came out). I can deal with insults and people flying off the handle for no reason but I don't want to be preached at.

Top Bottom