• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Stopped last week to help a young mother with a baby that slide off the road. In the process of helping her car slide into the side of my left knee. Long story short I am having ortho tomorrow am, now that the swelling is down. One day in the hospital, a week of severly limited mobility and 4 to 6 weeks on a crutch or cane according to the VA Doctor. Spring is coming and I ain't gonna be laid up then!

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Well I am back home, knee is "fixed". Now begins the rehab. This is not going to keep me down long. Already stopped the prescription pain killers and just using aleve for an anti inflammatory and ibuprofen(grunt candy) for pain. Haven't walked on it yet but can stand with a crutch. I know don't be a dumbazz and screw it up right away. Ain't no way someone is getting me off the toilet and pulling my pants up for me! Helping me back to the bed yes!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    No good deed goes unpunished. But most good Americans suck it up anyway and does what needs done. That is what makes us different from the rest.:yesway: Hope you heal up fast.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    LOL! In the words of the great Super Chicken! Don't complain Fred you knew the job was dangerous when you took it!
    May have been a stupid kids cartoon but there is a lot of truth in that line!

Top Bottom