• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think they are absolutely beautiful. Us po' folk just cant justify the price, not that its' super expensive, it's just that I can't afford to have 8 pistols hanging around. I will only own a towel that I will carry. To me that H&K would just be to stare at and shoot on religious holidays. Someday I'll be able to afford boner guns, but today ain't my day. For now I can only concentrate on function and reliability / price.... ergo.... all my pistols are Glock.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Very nice! I have only seen them on the internet. Why wait until tomorrow when you have the money to get the .45 you want, today?

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    While I do not have one of those (yet) I think you will really like it. Just look over the hood and the insides carefully (or ask for close up pictures). Seriously, if the round count is 200 or 1000, it has not been broken in yet anyway IMO. If it says HK, it's GTG!

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That is the new HK. Does this model use a proprietary rail system that fits HK specific lights?

That gun feels like a dream in my hand. By far the best "feeling" gun I have shot in a long time.

The one bad thing about this gun in my opinion is that it has a decocker / safety on it. I am not a big fan of having to decock everytime I holster the weapon. Not a big deal shooting 50-100 rounds at the range but definitely a big deal when shooting 500 rounds or more in one day. This is the reason I dont use my Sig226 much anymore.

Top Bottom