• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have been wanting a German HK45 for a while now. I have found one at what I believe is a good price. I just received these pictures and wanted some unbiased eyes to give a look. Anyone see any issues?

hk1.jpg

hk2.jpg

hk3.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    The only one I can think of against you getting it is because then I can't!:D

Good luck finding it, lol. I tripped over it's mention on another board and contacted the shop directly (out of state). It will be about $700 to get it in my hands, including shipping and transfer.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    If you always wanted one, and believe it to be a good price.....then go for it!
    Its always hard inspecting guns on the internet. Do they have a inspection period?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you always wanted one, and believe it to be a good price.....then go for it!
    Its always hard inspecting guns on the internet. Do they have a inspection period?

I know, I know.... We have not discussed any inspection periods. Apparently it is on consignment from a guy that needs to move it to pay some bills. 100-200 down the pipe....

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I don't see any reason not to get it. HK's are well built, accurate, and all around great guns so you should be happy with it.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I know, I know.... We have not discussed any inspection periods. Apparently it is on consignment from a guy that needs to move it to pay some bills. 100-200 down the pipe....

Anytime someone says "100-200" down the pipe, it raises a red flag. I mean, 800-1000, that's one thing, but who can't remember if they shot 4 boxes or 8 boxes of ammo. I'm not saying it's not a good deal......it does appear to be in good shape. Just sayin'

If you buy it, make sure we get a range report:D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Anytime someone says "100-200" down the pipe, it raises a red flag. I mean, 800-1000, that's one thing, but who can't remember if they shot 4 boxes or 8 boxes of ammo. I'm not saying it's not a good deal......it does appear to be in good shape. Just sayin'

If you buy it, make sure we get a range report:D

The shop owner at the shop it is on consignment at said 100-200, so I can understand some confusion. :dunno:

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Looks pretty solid to me. I know when my dad did a transfer for a gun that came thru gunbroker the buyer had the right to refuse if it wasnt up to par dont know if you have that option. . My dad said he would back up the buyer and get it sent back and have his money returned.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looks pretty solid to me. I know when my dad did a transfer for a gun that came thru gunbroker the buyer had the right to refuse if it wasnt up to par dont know if you have that option. . My dad said he would back up the buyer and get it sent back and have his money returned.

I am already looking into inspection periods. Good chance I'll be ordering tomorrow.:draw:

Top Bottom