• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quiggly

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Noblesville
    I agree. Anyone tries taking a shot at this guy and they'll have more fuel for the gun ban fire. Lever or even a bolt and it wouldn't matter. "Assault" weapons and other Semi-Autos would probably be gone.

I was thinking more along the lines of the SS having to abide by any ban as well, not some idiot thinking about the other.
    Ban for us should be a ban for all..... Like that would happen.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I agree. Anyone tries taking a shot at this guy and they'll have more fuel for the gun ban fire. Lever or even a bolt and it wouldn't matter. "Assault" weapons and other Semi-Autos would probably be gone.
    Kennedy was shot with a Carcano bolt action rifle and it helped lead to the Gun Control Act of 1968. The anti's don't care if it's a single shot, they'll use it to ban everything.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Kennedy was shot with a Carcano bolt action rifle and it helped lead to the Gun Control Act of 1968. The anti's don't care if it's a single shot, they'll use it to ban everything.

That was exactly my point! Just means we'll all have to help out next time around to get them out of office and someone who will repeal whatever damage is done. I say we write in Mitch Daniels!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    article-1083501-0262EF91000005DC-712_468x293.jpg

Day One: Obama faces a Cold War threat and a warning from Israel | Mail Online

In a step that will further increase Israel's anxiety about Obama, Tehran announced last night that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had broken a 29-year tradition and sent his congratulations to the President-elect - the first time an Iranian leader has offered such wishes since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

This is what scares me most. Obama is going to allow our borders to be overrun with illegals and terrorists and we CAN NOT let that happen. Even worse is that he will show weakness to terrorist by pulling troops home and by talking with Hamas and the Taliban. We are so screwed and we have no say in this stuff. :eek:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    The question I have is why does the secret service detail have weapons out and pointing in the absence of an active threat? Their job is not to intimidate like some third world dictator's thugs/"bodyguards." Nor is their job to engage in some running gun battle. Their job is to get the principle under cover and to safety as quickly as possible and otherwise to remain discrete.

And as for that mingun? Can you say "collateral damage"? Again, their job is not to engage in running gun battles, but to get the principle under cover and to safety.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    I wonder if thats a preban rifle? Hmm. Secret service will have to go back to bolt action rifles for his security ehh.... :popcorn:
    Nope, that's a Knight's Armament SR-16. Not the newest iteration, but definitely not preban. Why would you wanna deal with preban when you can have the taxpayers write a check for the newest whizbang gear. :D

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    if someone tried to use a rock to harm the "messiah" would they ban gravel and asphalt?? back to dirt roads i tell ya...

Top Bottom