• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think it's safe to say that every last one of us on INGO could outshoot those clowns on our worst days.

Oh, wait... I forgot to put that in purple.... I fixed it!

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I think it's safe to say that every last one of us on INGO could outshoot those clowns on our worst days.

id love to give it a try, but ill bet i loose. there is probably a couple on here that could hold there own. alot if not most of long range precision shooting is pratice. most of us have jobs and lack of funds to shoot everyday all day. these folks have none of that to slow down there shooting routine

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've met several of them, shot with them and spent some hours on rooftops downtown with them. Good guys and they know what they're doing. They're issued the largest binoculars I've ever seen a man holding, lol.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The guy I talked to said they use custom Remington 700s with ammo loaded for them. He also said that the snipers were COVERED by other snipers just in case one went rogue! No muzzle is ever supposed to point in the Messiahs direction. Don't know if it's true but that's what he said.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    The guy I talked to said they use custom Remington 700s with ammo loaded for them. He also said that the snipers were COVERED by other snipers just in case one went rogue! No muzzle is ever supposed to point in the Messiahs direction. Don't know if it's true but that's what he said.

Yeah, but who watches the covering snipers?

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I don't have any doubt those guys are very good.

Regarding the sun shade...at that length, I would suggest it serves as a mirage shield. At least mine do.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Even though I don't know the distance or size of target the first guy in the video is shooting at, it was pretty impressive to see him shoulder that rifle and fire that quickly and hear his spotter say hit.

Top Bottom