Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    burgers and dogs i will give to lonehoosier.
    klb u r getting some pgmas and maybe a bass pro gift card.
    also got to give you ingo gifts to hand out to the sunday crew.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    hey I found a guy in hammon on craigslist with about 25 used but full 4x8 sheets could we use them. if so anybody have a truck or is in Hammond.here is the link to himhttp://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/zip/3997570117.html
    call 219 808 9255 NO TEXT CALL
    if so ill take the finders fee.jk but good job me?:dunno:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    hey I found a guy in hammon on craigslist with about 25 used but full 4x8 sheets could we use them. if so anybody have a truck or is in Hammond.here is the link to himhttp://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/zip/3997570117.html
    Just called the number and got a voice mail. I left a message to call me back. Good find rep coming.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Just called the number and got a voice mail. I left a message to call me back. Good find rep coming.
    Got a call back about the plywood. It's 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch plywood which will be fine but its down in a basement. I can't carry it up the stairs because of my ankle. I have a 3/4 ton truck to haul it but I need two people to get it out of the basement and into the truck. Any takers.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    Got a call back about the plywood. It's 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch plywood which will be fine but its down in a basement. I can't carry it up the stairs because of my ankle. I have a 3/4 ton truck to haul it but I need two people to get it out of the basement and into the truck. Any takers.

I will I sent you a pm

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Me, GOW, actaeon277 and ironSY395 are leaving my house in Hobart at 3:30 to go pick up plywood in Hammond at 4:00 to donate to Winamac. We could use the extra help if anybody has the time.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well the plywood thing fell through. I tried to call the guy to let him know that me ,actaeon277 and ironSY395 are leaving my house now to go pick up the plywood in Hammond and got no answer. So we went ahead and left. I called the guy again and he told me that it was gone.

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    Well the plywood thing fell through. I tried to call the guy to let him know that me ,actaeon277 and ironSY395 are leaving my house now to go pick up the plywood in Hammond and got no answer. So we went ahead and left. I called the guy again and he told me that it was gone.

That bites!

I'll see what I can find.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    As of now it looks like 30 people.

Daddyna96 bringing 30 hot dog buns, chips and some soda. Will have large cooler with room in it if some one brings more soda.

Onlythequalk bringing 30 hamburger buns

wolfeden is bring plates.

We could some type of finger food dish, maybe fruit. I know watermelon has always been a big hit.

We could use some drinks. I'm bringing a water cooler. Some soda would be great.

Last edited:

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    As of now it looks like 30 people.

Jaybone does you bacon dish requires silverware?

Daddyna96 are you still bring the 30 hot dog buns?

Onlythequalk can you bring 30 hamburger buns or part of that.

wolfeden is bring plates.

We could use maybe a bag or two of chips, some cookies and some type of finger food dish, maybe fruit. I know watermelon has always been a big hit.

We could use some drinks. I'm bringing a water cooler. Some soda would be great.

Yes, We'll bring the 30 hot dog buns, some chips and some soda.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I could bring a smaller cooler if need be not sure I have room for large cooler. I will bring the hamburger buns.
    As of now I don't think we need it. I'm counting on the people who are bring drinks to bring cooler too. I will have a cooler with some room if we need it. Thanks for the hamburger buns. I'll update post 76

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom