Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So did the Doc release you to drive?

I got the gift cards for the rifle comp. $10 for iron winner and $5 for scope/dot winner. At 25 yards with .22lr or .223 you have 60 second to shot ten rounds from prone, sitting or standing. No bipod or rests allowed.

He released me for anything I want except for work. Told me to take it easy and not overdo it. I will drive myself out, then I will probably stop and visit my uncle in the hospital and make fun of him. Guess he is having a rough time there, so I can go make it worse.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    That flat trigger is pretty nice if I say so myself. I went with the three gun instead because it sounded different. I really like it, for the two mags I was able to shoot though it before surgery in the rain.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yeah it is an amazing trigger. Idk if i could ever have anything besides this trigger on any AR ever again lol

Its expensive, but I totally agree. I would like to try the straight Super Dynamic if you don't mind. Just to see the "2 stage" feel that mine does not have.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    You guys have fun and be safe tomorrow! Wish I was going but it's always something. This time it's a nephews B-day party.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well a Ruger American Rimfire bolt gun followed me home today so it will be out at this shoot if anyone wants to try ti out... 22LR and uses 1022 mags...

See you guys in the morning...

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Wow, I say I might show up and people start dropping out. :(

he is on to me! :shady: :laugh:

but naahh, my mom told me at the last minute that I have to take her to the doctors appointment tomorrow, because she does not know the area very well( it is a new doctor).
    I could have said no, and that I was busy, but my mom's health is more important than going to the range, so I will see if I can make it afterwards.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Car is mostly packed. Just have to grab the firearms and ammo on the way out the door. We should be there by 9:00 central time.

@KLB I will be taking your chair and the shooting mat that GoW letting you borrow for the Appleseed to give to you at the M&S.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Car is mostly packed. Just have to grab the firearms and ammo on the way out the door. We should be there by 9:00 central time.

@KLB I will be taking your chair and the shooting mat that GoW letting you borrow for the Appleseed to give to you at the M&S.
    Cool. Thanks!

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    OK Fellas...I know this is late notice, but getting ready to hop in the shower, should be there between 1130-1200 Central Time...

I will have:

-Dessert item
    -HK USP 40
    -Kimber 1911
    -Desert Eagle .50AE.

By the way, this could be my last INGO event. I may be moving out of state for a new job, unless something in Indiana comes my way very, very soon.

See you soon...

-Erick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom