• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Will not be attending as I have been repeatedly ignored on here..

Ignored? Seriously? :dunno:

You posted saying you were coming and bringing a couple guns. Nobody responded, but that is NORMAL. Its not like you asked a question about anyting. You made a simple statement. Lots of others also make simple statements, some are followed up with questions by others, many are not. But it doesn't mean you/they are "ignored" in the thread. Heck, you were even INCLUDED in the roll of members who were attending under the "MAYBE" listing, so obviously your post was 'noticed' and NOT "ignored."

Then later, you posted twice about selling some 9mm ammo. Nobody responded, but again that is NORMAL. People don't typically reply to a sales advertisement with an answer of "NO" but if someone did want it they would probably reply with either a PM or a publically with a "YES." As nobody replied I can only presume that nobody needed any of the type of 9mm ammo you had for sale.

Sadly, it is YOU who missed out. These events are a lot of fun. They are a great way to try a lot of guns from common production guns to highly customized competition pieces. They are also a great way to meet other INGO members and make some friends.

I didn't go because I woke up sick this morning. Despite feeling ill I actually loaded the car and drove part way there before realizing that I wasn't well enough to make it. Turned around and went to bed. Slept 3 more hours. Its my loss that I didn't make it. I wish I could have gone.

You will never know much you missed. That is your loss.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sorry to hear that Mancosman.
    I think you're missing out on a fun time.
    I took the time to look up your INGO posts. Seems quite a few of them are WTT/WTS/WTB.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    But you don't get responses to those types of posts either.
    Your other posts have been good contributions. So, I hope you stick around.
    Remember, there are over 25,000 members here. We can't respond to or buy from everyone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I will be there, does anyone need 9mm ammo?

i have 500 rounds of 9mm (mostly federal) for sale if anyone is interested I can bring it with me. $120 with plastic 100rnd containers

Will not be attending as I have been repeatedly ignored on here..

Wow. Did you think this was a swap meet?

Melensdad said it very well, you missed out. You missed a good time and meeting good people.

The only reaction the above posts deserved would have been to tell you that this is not the classifieds. Instead people were polite and ignored them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom