• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Hmm, good question on the pistol comp - also, if you put a round in Kentucky and it touches Indiana, what is the score? Will be interesting to use a .45 for the event :)

Looking forward to the meet - as an update it will be me +2 (wife and father-in-law)

It looks like the food items werent listed with what I was bringing, which is probably fine so I wont throw off your count. I'll be brining the following:

Fruit Tray
    Watermelon
    Case of Pop w/ Cooler
    Water w/ Cooler
    2 Bags of Chips

If theres anything else needed just let me know and I can grab it in the morning on the way there.

Last edited:

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Aim low, lol. It's -20 IN, says nothing about the other states around KY.

I'm thinking just out of principle I should put a round in the IL/Kentucky boarder - no conceal carry makes me sad.

Othewrise, Ohio is geting a partial round in it for giving me speeding tickets on the turnpike T_T

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmm, good question on the pistol comp - also, if you put a round in Kentucky and it touches Indiana, what is the score? Will be interesting to use a .45 for the event :)

Well this depends. Did you give the judge *cough* jedi a $20 *cough* before the event. In LAKE COUNTY this is typically called a campaign contribution under the table.;)

If so then you would get +20 for hitting KY. If not then for sure -20 for hitting IN.

Off course if you used PINK ammo all points would be + regardless of where you hit. :laugh:

serious now...
    Only points you can get is by hitting IN or KY. All other states do not count.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hhmmmmm soo someone wants to shoot some shotty's....

for home defense & the sagia is a bit too much for that for ilovemyjeep (recoil wise). But you never know she might want to try it.

@ilovemyjeep
    S02XSw-lg.jpg

That is the sagia.
    It's a 12g semi-auto shotgun that takes a magazine or drum.
    It's on the same platform as the AK-47.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's definitely a street sweeper... nobody in thier right mind would want to stay in the house with that thing going off and the recoil is much more manageable through the little beast...

but I could always through the Benelli Nova 3.5 inch tactical, Remy 870 HD and the Mossy in the box of toys if someone is interested in shooting them.

I'm sure there's something in there she would want to shoot....

DSC00137a2.jpg

Last edited:

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    +1 for the saiga if someone is bringing one along, same for the HD shotty that Jedi posted a pic of. Now that I've got my pistol done and i'm (still) waiting on SBR paperwork for my 8'' 300 Blackout (1.5 more months or so to go... :)) I'm kinda eyeing up a HD shotgun. Besides, real men shoot trap with a pistol grip :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Alright... I got extra's coming....

Talking to some Illinois friends and thier curiousity seems to have gotten them, sooo I'll be with the wife, plus 3 to 5 more people.

I'll be adding to the list of guns also...

The RPD made it back, so it will be with, 762by39 bring ammo
    FN FAL 308 bring ammo
    AR15 M4 DS Arms upper 223/5.56 bring ammo
    AR15 pistol 223/5.56 bring ammo
    MPA 30 and MINI MPA 9mm bring ammo
    Benelli Nova Tactical 12 guage bring ammo
    Kimber Ultra Carry 45acp bring ammo
    Caspian Arms Custom 1911A1 45 acp bring ammo

BrandonHtwo0, I'll have the Saiga there and plenty of mags, bring 2 3/4 12 guage shells to put through it... It digest about anything... ask Ghost and Clif45, I think they have shot it more than I have...

Last edited:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Alright... I got extra's coming....

Talking to some Illinois friends and thier curiousity seems to have gotten them, sooo I'll be with the wife, plus 3 to 5 more people.

I'll be adding to the list of guns also...

The RPD made it back, so it will be with, 762by39 bring ammo
    FN FAL 308 bring ammo
    AR15 M4 DS Arms upper 223/5.56 bring ammo
    AR15 pistol 223/5.56 bring ammo
    MPA 30 and MINI MPA 9mm bring ammo
    Benelli Nova Tactical 12 guage bring ammo
    Kimber Ultra Carry 45acp bring ammo
    Caspian Arms Custom 1911A1 45 acp bring ammo

BrandonHtwo0, I'll have the Saiga there and plenty of mags, bring 2 3/4 12 guage shells to put through it... It digest about anything... ask Ghost and Clif45, I think they have shot it more than I have...

If you recall my 13 year old daughter and I put 250 rounds through it one M&S and she LOVED it so much she wanted to keep shooting it even after we were outa ammo. :rockwoot:

Oh and Jedi. What can I Say, guess a 13 year old little girl is tougher than you when it comes to shooting a Saiga. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fyi i will STOP updating the list at 10am cst. C u all at the meet& shoot.
    @ilovemyjeep - looks like u will have a slew of shotguns to try out. =)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi I got the grill from the ssssiiiisssstttteeerrr. As I was transporting it home in the back end of the pickup that tinfoil tray flow out. Where can I get a replacement.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi I got the grill from the ssssiiiisssstttteeerrr. As I was transporting it home in the back end of the pickup that tinfoil tray flow out. Where can I get a replacement.

1st :facepalm:
    2nd Can't wait to c your sister kick your butt 4 doing that
    3rd are you talking about the tray that look like these:
    big2_6454.jpg

Or the heavier tray where the ones above go into which slides in/out from under the grill.

If the first don't worry I have some extras we can use for the grill. They are disposable, but I add a bit of water and clean out when done and have been using 1 per season. YES CHEAP-O ME!:)

Now if it's the 2nd one hum... that one I think is a special order from weber themseleves. But it's not needed as long as we put one of the dispoables under the grill for the drip.

c what happens when your GLOCK :puke: hands touch stuff. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom