• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    So, Scutter and I had lunch today. We were talking about his planet of nerf... Everything is nerf... even the sharks are nerf that are in the nerf ocean, etc.. He can elaborate... however; I was thinking that marshmallows would be good. So the planet is made of marshmallows. We have marshmallow fields where we can continue to grow more marshmallows. For those people who don't want their kids to get hurt, they can't because it's all marshmallows. Everything is nice and fluffy. The clouds already look like marshmallows at times... The problem may be that people will be eating too many marshmallows and then have all of the sugar which isn't good...

Not mentioning any names, but someone needs to spice up their sex life.

:rofl:

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    My world would be a 1992 lola with a cosworth XB

lol, Linda Carter. When I think back on the amount of time holding up her poster with one hand................

One based on Xanth by Piers Anthony,

why not "Battle Circle"?

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Dave I'm not really familiar with the Battle Circle myself. I have always enjoyed his Xanth series as well as his Incarnations of Immortality series.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He might... most everything goes in one ear and out the other anyway... hehe

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Da*n... I'm not a noob, but I never saw this thread? OK, I'll play...

I want a world made out of thoughts. Not just any thoughts, though... MY thoughts.

Imagine... No anti-gunners. Oh wait, you don't have to imagine that... I think them sane and they are anti-gunners no more. ;)

Criminals? Not in my world. Never have to worry about shooting another person, you could go out and target shoot... or hunt... all day without the worst consequence of a misfeed or double-feed being that you miss what you're hunting and stay out a little longer.

Anywhere I wanted to be, I'd not have to travel, I'd just BE there...Breakfast on the Riviera, lunch in Texas, supper in Beijing? No problem.

Thanks, Scutter... Good topic, even if I did miss it the first couple of times through.

Blessings,
    Bill

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    You are on the serious side of broken. Me, personally, I'm going to contract my planet building out to the white mice. They did alright with Earth. In the meantime, I'm going to keep feeding the dolphins to make sure they stick around. :D

If the dolphins don't leave they'll never sing to you - "So long and thanks for all the fish".

Top Bottom