• Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Two chicks at the same time...

No explanation necessary.

Before someone posts up a picture of chickens, chicks = womens.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Ask and ye shall receive.
    graph.php

(Sorry. Hadda be done.)

Blessings,
    B

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Time travel > Teleportation

Scutter01 *poof* has the bacon...:)

what bacon? ATM ate it 3 minutes ago:xmad:

I understand the paradox that won't allow time travel to happen but it's still my choice. Maybe Bill will allow it in all his omnipotence (cheater:D)

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY

Been there! And my god do I wanna go back! (not talking about the bison) Wifey came home drunk with her friend once.... I was raped and I loved every second of it.....I even got to take pictures of them drunk and freaky... happened about 3 times a week for nearly 4 months.... I hate to sound like I'm bragging, But man I love being a TURTLE!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Two things:

I said Chicks, not Bison.

1. Damn it, I read "bacon" instead of "bison," so it mad it funnier that way considering Scutter's love for teh pig(although, not as much as me).

Been there! And my god do I wanna go back! (not talking about the bison) Wifey came home drunk with her friend once.... I was raped and I loved every second of it.....I even got to take pictures of them drunk and freaky... happened about 3 times a week for nearly 4 months.... I hate to sound like I'm bragging, But man I love being a TURTLE!

2. Pics or GTFO.

:D

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    umm not sure I can post these pix....lol might get me banned. lol And you need to stop with the (bison-bacon sisters) Thats just grose! You guys are killing me over here. lmao

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've narrowed it down to two choices:

1. The power to duplicate other super powers

2. The power to place an order at the Wendy's on CR 350 South in Lafayette and actually drive away with exactly what I ordered. Once.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    umm not sure I can post these pix....lol might get me banned. lol And you need to stop with the (bison-bacon sisters) Thats just grose! You guys are killing me over here. lmao

Tell you what. You go ahead and post them, we'll evaluate them, and then we'll decide whether or not to ban you. That way everyone wins!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

All you need is a pic with said females(privates blacked out) and a normal picture of said wifey(preferably with something that proves you didn't find random pron on the net) and you're gold.

Otherwise, GTFO. ;)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    If some thought is put to this, it is much harder to decide than I imagined.
    I ask myself "What would you use the superpower for?
    Convenience?
    Profit or personal gain?
    Something more sinister?
    Omnipotence and the Force makes me think of the saying that "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".
    While Spasmo's power to heal seems to be the most noble I wonder if one could handle the burden?
    I thought about Empathy or being able to read someone's thoughts, but wouldn't that be an invasion of privacy?
    Mind Control is wrong as it is against free will.
    Being invisible could be used for doing good, but the temptation to sneak into the cheerleaders dressing rooms would be too great.
    Time travel is out also because I saw The Butterfly Effect.
    Flying would be cool but what about those damn geese, not to mention all of the bugs you might swallow? I guess you could always wear a helmet but then you would look like a dork.
    What about the power to soothe peoples minds and let their worries ease away? But then we grow as individuals by the trials and tribulations we go through, so would we actually be doing them a favor?
    I'm going to have to give this more thought.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ok here ya go they naughty parts are cut/blacked out... even the nipple. And faces are gone. last pic i took a few minits ago just to prove it was right here in my bedroom....lol Scutter said i could do this.. chubby chix get freaky and butts do show...lol
    for thos thinking im full of s**t... for those who dont wanna see your not forced to thats why i posted them as links.
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/ShortFreak777/halloweenprty026.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/ShortFreak777/wifeynfriendmod.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/ShortFreak777/wifenfriendmod2.jpg
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/ShortFreak777/stuff0808176.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom