• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You've been granted a single super power. What is it?

Mine: Teleportation. To be free of the travel time from my chair to the fridge, much less my house to work? I'm all over that.

edit: You have to explain why or what you'd use it for.

Last edited:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Gotta be the teleporting. I would never have to drive again. I could go anywhere I want without having to make it there. It would save me so much time.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    I most often fantasize about reaching through my monitor and choking the living **** out of someone, sometimes posters on forums but mostly people in news stories.. or the people that write them..

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The power to heal would be what I would like to have. This power would also mean I could heal myself. But it would have to be like superman. I'd have to have a secret identity because once people found out I could heal, I'd never have any peace. Then I'd want to be suicidal but wouldn't be able to die. hehehehehe..

Another super power would be to be able to think of anything physical and it would appear right in front of me but that whatever I requested just appeared but wasn't taken from anyone. (maybe if it had to come from someone though, it could come from the rich bad people) I wouldn't decide that part though. Maybe I could just not know where it came from.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You've been granted a single super power. What is it?

Mine: Teleportation. To be free of the travel time from my chair to the fridge, much less my house to work? I'm all over that.

edit: You have to explain why or what you'd use it for.

You just want that power to beat everyone to the bacon...

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'd like the power to complete every project handed to me perfectly in under an hour regardless of complexity.

I'd like this power because I'd be worth a lot of money ;)

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    You guys haven't thought about this the right way.... I would want to use the FORCE! You can control minds, levitate things, manipulate peoples perception (aka being invisible) and know things b4 they happen. Not to mention a good number of other things the foce can do, like letting out the dog, getting a beer, and getting the remote from the table without moving more than 1 hand....

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    The ability to stop time. But I don't want to have use a magical stopwatch because I might drop it and freeze time forever like on the one episode of Twilight Zone!!! :eek:
    :cheers:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Scutter, which one is greater:

1. Having 1 superpower.

2. Never ending plate-O-bacon?

You could solve a lot of the world's problems with either, so it is a toss-up for me.

Top Bottom