Btown Rural
    SMOKEY_AND_THE_BANDIT-79.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My money's on the Six Million Dollar Man.

Lee Majors is cool. From the time he was Heath Barkley (the impetuous youth) on "The Big Valley," he clearly demonstrated he was cool. I even liked that show where he was the stunt man.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    why wasn't dave rice on this list? oh thats right, you wanted it to be a tough answer. fact: there was once a street named after dave rice, but they renamed it. no one crosses dave rice and lives.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Sorry, this poll is invalid. You missed :chuck:. All others are wannabees.

• When the Boogieman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
    • Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants are now known as giraffes.
    • Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Steve Austin is cool, but cool like an ICBM. He is a relic, an overpriced attempt at the US to counter the Soviet's half-machina cosmonaut. The only time anyone thinks he is cool is when they need to counter one of their old Cold War enemies (or retrofit him to combat the NEW threat: Libyan or Syrian terrorists). He is a flashback/post tramatic stress syndrom episode waiting to happen. Imagine him flipping out in a mall? Lots of dead people.

Mike all the way. Not super powered, but he did have the interest of the car's engineer. Bookish chicks are hot, Farrah Fawcett is a skank. Leather jackets rule. Plus, with all the additions (and with the tech of the time, cost would have been astronomical, so not a ton to be done without blowing the entire wad) they did to Austin, do you think they would have "enhanced" his "manhood" with that dough? Heck no. Mike doesn't need gizmos to please women... :D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I went with the Bandit. His overall score is higher than Michael Knight or $6M.

Actor Coolness - comeon, you have to admit that Burt Reynolds was cool in that era and they sold a ****load of Firebirds because of these films. Lee Major and the Hoff were awesome, but Bandit was an icon.
    Hardware - Bandit doesn't need a gubmint bailout to pay for his toys (or legs, I guess), and it's all skill behind the wheel. Even given that Mike drives well, a badass Trans-Am had already been done....by the Bandit.
    Chicks - Unless we're only talking about the character, I gotta give this one to Burt as well. Go with Co-Stars and/or obvious scores outside the films...I'm not really sure what chicks the Hoff has scored, unless you count baywatch babes.

Top Bottom