• Total voters

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I think you might need a break...

Turn off the computer and go have a nice glass of Scotch in front of the fireplace and relax.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think you might need a break...

Turn off the computer and go have a nice glass of Scotch in front of the fireplace and relax.

I wasn't done yet, Mr Smarty Pants. I assume that's your name. I haven't seen your ID, so I'm going on hearsay.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    six-million-dollar-man.jpg

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    The Bandit Baby!!!!!!!

Come on he is a Smartass, Always gets at least one girl, drives a cool car and screws with Johnny Law!!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The Bandit Baby!!!!!!!

Come on he is a Smartass, Always gets at least one girl, drives a cool car and screws with Johnny Law!!!!

Steve Austin got Farrah Fawcett AND Lindsay Wagner. Possibly both at the same time, if my imagination is accurate. The Bandit only got the Flying Nun, and even that we're not completely sure of.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The Bandit had the women, Michael had the car, but Steve had enough strength and the looks to take the women and the car. My choice... Steve Austin!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Steve Austin got Farrah Fawcett AND Lindsay Wagner. Possibly both at the same time, if my imagination is accurate. The Bandit only got the Flying Nun, and even that we're not completely sure of.

QFT.

Cool car notwithstanding, the Bandit doesn't hold a candle to the $6M man or ($3M Tyler for that matter?).

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

Don't forget all the LotLizards he knew.... Plus every girl wanted him..

I think it was the shiny jackets... Anybody see the episode of that 70's show when Kitty buys one for Steven??

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Don't forget all the LotLizards he knew.... Plus every girl wanted him..

I think it was the shiny jackets... Anybody see the episode of that 70's show when Kitty buys one for Steven??

Steve Austin was an ASTRONAUT. Plus, he was half robot AND he was best friends with Bigfoot. You're going to tell me that having a flaming chicken on your car beats that?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I guess I just don't remember ever seeing Steve Austin...

I know he's the 6 million dollar man and all, I just never saw the show. I voted bandit.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Steve Austin was an ASTRONAUT. Plus, he was half robot AND he was best friends with Bigfoot. You're going to tell me that having a flaming chicken on your car beats that?

Yeah but come on, growing up I knew I was never going to be an ASTRONAUT and Bigfoot was bogus... But a semi scummy smartass who drives like nuts and hangs out with truckers and lotlizards..... NOW that I knew I had a chance at...

Top Bottom