• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    21 responses and no one has picked MOI yet? I must be slipping.

I've never thought about who I'd want to meet. I suppose I don't really have a strong desire to meet anyone I don't already know (at least no one who is "famous") and the people who I probably do want to meet, I don't know about them yet.

If I had to pick one, it will take some careful analysis. I'd have to develop some kind of algorithm to select a hot chick who would maximize both attractiveness by my standards as well as my chance to actually get lucky with her. Yeah, they seem to be relations that don't intersect, but it's probably possible.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    21 responses and no one has picked MOI yet? I must be slipping.

I've never thought about who I'd want to meet. I suppose I don't really have a strong desire to meet anyone I don't already know (at least no one who is "famous") and the people who I probably do want to meet, I don't know about them yet.

If I had to pick one, it will take some careful analysis. I'd have to develop some kind of algorithm to select a hot chick who would maximize both attractiveness by my standards as well as my chance to actually get lucky with her. Yeah, they seem to be relations that don't intersect, but it's probably possible.

Having already met you I had to really think who else on this planet could measure up. I picked Vai because he has 36 fingers and Clapton because well, at one time they called him "GOD" and that's the only step up from "The Great Purple One":ingo:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sounds like I should be the one YOU would wanna meet, I used to have pretty good luck wif wimmens, and could probably give you some good pointers. I've come up with some pretty good angles in the last few years, and would love to send a fella out into the world to try em out. Oh to be single again.:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom