• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't think you could shrink a badger small enough to make it "non-lethal"!
    If you went microscopic, he'd probably eat you from the inside-out!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    'possums are scarey no matter what size they come in. I hate those things...

I'd probably say that a polar bear that was the size of say a Golden Retriever would be fun. Then again, I've been around a few Golden Retrievers that I thought were part polar bear...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A Great White Shark the size of a goldfish, I'd have a tank full of the little buggers. A mosquito the size of a vulture... ruh roh.

I wouldn't even be scared to swim with several hundred great whites, because they don't work as a team... Piranhas would be a different story...I had some of those one time, those things are vicious.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    'possums are scarey no matter what size they come in. I hate those things...

Isn't a tiny possum called a "rat"? :):

I wouldn't even be scared to swim with several hundred great whites, because they don't work as a team... Piranhas would be a different story...I had some of those one time, those things are vicious.

I had piranhas, too. I must not have had the same kind because mine were cowards. Any time you went near the tank, they freaked out and tried to hide. The only time they were vicious is when they were extremely hungry. One time I fed them a giant goldfish (about twice their size) and nothing else. They ignored it for three days, and then woke me up in the middle of the night from the noise of them attacking it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Isn't a tiny possum called a "rat"? :):

I had piranhas, too. I must not have had the same kind because mine were cowards. Any time you went near the tank, they freaked out and tried to hide. The only time they were vicious is when they were extremely hungry. One time I fed them a giant goldfish (about twice their size) and nothing else. They ignored it for three days, and then woke me up in the middle of the night from the noise of them attacking it.

When I got them (there were 3), they were the size of a dime. As an experiment I brought home a 5 or 6 inch Koi from the local Pet Store I worked at. They were about the size of nickels/quarters at this time, when I put the Koi in there I was a bit scared because of the size difference, so I sat there watching for awhile to make sure the Koi didn't hurt them...After awhile I said screw it and turned off the light to my bedroom, went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, and came back in and turned the light on. There was nothing left of the Koi but the skull and the spine...Nothing.

Apparently they must be able to poop their food as fast as they eat it, because there is no way all of that Koi fit fit in their bowels.

I always gave them more than enough food, but the one that grew the fastest still ended up eating the other two.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Necroposting because this pic soooo goes here.

259ihx4.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    If I saw that thing headed towards me at a run, I'd feel compelled to shoot holes in it.

Thus, it isn't small enough to be in my "comfort zone". Given the look of it, it'll probably never be small enough to get there.

Top Bottom