• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Imagine the most fearful, frightening animal on the planet. How small does it have to be before it's no longer scary, but has become cute and fuzzy?

Corollary: Pick a tiny animal and speculate on how big before it becomes something you don't want attacking you.

Difficulty: No baby animals. We're talking miniature versions of full-grown ones.

I'm gonna go with Grizzly Bear. I think a Grizzly the size of, say, a chihuahua would make an awesome pet.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm kinda scared of 800 pound women.....but I really like skinny ones!!!
    Does that count?

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I think a Lion the size of a frog would be pretty cool. I'd be scared of it if it were as big as a chihuahua! :)

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    A siberian tiger the size of a 4 month old domestic house cat. Grown domestic cats, when they attack... say, your arm. It's like turning a cactus inside out and shoving your fist inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tiT7KlACM

I would say a flea, the size of a chihuahua, would scare the crap out of me.

flea-info1.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think a Chihuahua sized Grizzly would still be scary as heck to have around.

A goldfish sized Great White would be a nice addition to any saltwater tank.

An elephant sized goose would be a force to be reckoned with...Those things are vicious.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    That "thing" on Scutters hand would be terrible the size of a dog. I know because i had a savannah monitor and they get huge and are very mean.
    51479154.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Now i do. Sorry to insult Sydney. Looked like one in the picture. Im such a dumb ____:toilet2:

Heh...I couldn't tell if you were kidding or not. When the picture was first posted, there was a whole discussion where everyone thought he was a lizard. :):

Top Bottom