• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Sage advice as usual, Scutter. I see many of these mistakes made in every horror movie in the history of cinema. Fortunately for me, there's usually someone in the audience at the movie theater I'm attending who will lend the actors a hand by yelling "Oh damn, watch out!" or "Ooooooh they gonna get him!"

7) Pay attention to the background music. When the music swells, it's either a cat about to jump out from behind a curtain, or you're about to lose a hand.

I almost shot a cat once after it jumped out from under a curtain right at my face. Fortunately, my Terminator-esque visual response capabilities saved the cat's life.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I almost shot a cat once after it jumped out from under a curtain right at my face. Fortunately, my Terminator-esque visual response capabilities saved the cat's life.

Should have used a stick. Or called over your annoying neighbor. Seriously, did you even read my rules? :rolleyes:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, I just watched this short film last week and had to add a new entry to the list.

Number 10) If you see a terrifying figure in the hallway that only appears when you turn off the light, the correct response is NOT "Tape the light switch 'ON' and go to bed". The correct response is "burn down the house without hesitation and move to Fiji".

[video=youtube;FUQhNGEu2KA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQhNGEu2KA[/video]

Top Bottom