• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HUSKYPEDRO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Muncie,In
    Hello everyone, I need to know what I need to do to change my screen name title? I already read the guide lines and says that I'll have it for life. Unless, there was a good reason. I might be doing something wrong and not sending my pm to the administrator right. I don't want to change it much, it's just spelled wrong. It's driving me nuts!!! I'm an Air Force Brat and my father spent a career in the AF 21 years and 4 tours in Vietnam. And I love Aircraft! I build aircraft models and my unusual build was a CSAR Kaman HH-43 HUSKIE and the nickname for it was PEDRO. So, I feel like a complete idiot and don't know why in the world I spelled HUSKY this way:dunno:. I would like to change it to it's correct form HUSKIEPEDRO. I greatly appreciate any help you can provide me:) Thank you very much:) Oh, If you are wondering about my profile pic. That is a Delaware Machinery lower receiver without the MIL. Spec. coating. I currently work at the company ( 20yrs ) that massed produced them. I had thousands of them pass through my hands. Cases and Cases of them too:) Since I work there, I had the option to get a hold of a couple without the coating by choice. I wanted something unique and different. For your info, we no longer make them anymore.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    5 posts and full rep points and you have to ask? :) can you not just create a new username? I don't believe you can change.

Full rep points come from a single rep now because of the number of people who have so thoroughly abused and broken the rep system.

There are processes in place for changing a username and this probably qualifies, but he'll have to ask a mod.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Can I change my screen name to WHOCARES? Is that name taken? I just want something that doesn't have any history behind it.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I would cosign the namechange, but only if it wasn't in full caps. Whenever I see someone with the capslock on, I skip reading it and that name just puts something sick in my head when I do that. :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Damn, didn't mean to **** everyone off!

None of what i read seemed like pissed off people. I made a full rep joke and people jumped on it. Relax and change your name, Stat! :):

Who's pissed off? Is it Hoosierdoc? I bet it's him.

:xmad: :xmad: I am, but it has nothing to do with INGO :xmad: Where's that gun I cling to???

Last edited:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I have at least been around for a couple days and have never played in the rep-whore threads, err I mean rep-pyramid scheme... LOL! I dont really care if I have 1 aluminum badge, or 3 made out of tungsten or whatever those rich people metals are...

HUSKYPEDRO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Muncie,In
    I don't know, maybe I'm taking this all wrong. I'm new here and the time I registered I was going on like 3 hrs of sleep. Not exactly on the right frame of mind at the time.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah, it's all in good fun. I thread jacked a bit by mentioning rep system and derailed your thread, sorry. Many threads on the failed rep system and negative rep, rep pyramids and what not.

When I joined I assumed full rep meant you had crazy gun knowledge. Now i realize you can fill it with humor, or a sneeze by a few individuals

You're a loose cannon, Riggs! Turn in your badge!

Oh, you'd like that. You'd just let the guy fall if I wasn't around.

http://youtu.be/fOCSw2nPnvo

HUSKYPEDRO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Muncie,In
    Cool that's all all good fun:) I'm normally not up around this time. I've worked 20 years on nights 58 hrs a week at Delaware Machinery ( now called Delaware Dynamics ) and I'm 1/2 a sleep right now. Believe it or not, I found this site by looking up our lower receivers we massed produced there and google sent me to threads here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom