New Haven
    IMG_20130304_102232_zps11047f5b.jpg

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    No fare! Last time I found anything worth buying, I was limited to 3 boxes of 50. While I was making my purchase, the clerk was jaw jacking about how he already had all he needed since he gets first dibs...gee good for him. :rolleyes:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I asked in the west siiiiiiiiiiide Columbus Walmart Saturday and the guy said he hadn't seen any new ammo deliveries in 3 days. Figured they'd get some soon. Going to keep asking.

Was it on display or did you have to ask for it?

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I asked in the west siiiiiiiiiiide Columbus Walmart Saturday and the guy said he hadn't seen any new ammo deliveries in 3 days. Figured they'd get some soon. Going to keep asking.

Was it on display or did you have to ask for it?
    It was in the case hid right behind the 3 box limit sign. Almost like somebody didn't want it sold.

colombero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Awhile back I walked into redding, ca walmart and walked out no questiones asked with 3 boxes sport load, cleaned out their 12 ga slug shells, and 3 boxes of double buck shot.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    It amazes me that there is anything to be found at a walmart. The one in New Albany hasn't had a box of anything this year. Same stuff everytime I go there.:xmad:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    New Haven, $9.97. I bought 3 and the wife bought the last one.

I did the same thing me an my GF went in there with my mom an dad an they just got in a case of CCI mini mags ended up with 12 boxes for 7.00ea :D. Only 22lr I have seen since all this ammo crazyness started. Bad thing is though it makes ya not want to shoot em cause you dont know if youll ever find more for a reasonable price.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I dont know what is new and improved about those but from my experience they suck as bad as the old ones. Good find though if youre just using them to plink with and dont mind clearing jams every other round (good practice ;) )

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I was able to grab 3 boxes of these the other day at the Wal-Mart on Coldwater. There was a guy ahead of me who wanted the last box of .380. The lady working there dropped his box on the floor pulling it off the shelf. I am not sure which side landed down, but I can't imagine it was good for them. He bought the box anyway.

Top Bottom