• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Heck, if you stop out to Alan's shop and bring your rifle, he'll help mount your scope. He may even let you sight it in on his range ... ymmv on sighting in, but it never hurts to ask.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Anyone done business with a&a optics in liberty,indiana just making sure its a legit place never heard of them just recently found them online and needing a few new ffp scopes.
    Very Legit. Alan, the owner, is very knowledgeable about scopes and long distance shooting, and is happy to answer questions.
    The only negative comment I remember hearing was that he ships too fast, which can be a problem if you change your mind about an order. :D

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Anyone done business with a&a optics in liberty,indiana just making sure its a legit place never heard of them just recently found them online and needing a few new ffp scopes.
    Excellent company I've bought from them several time and each time the service is amazing, and shipping is fast. You can't ask for a better experience.
    Once I find a bolt action Rimfire rifle I want I'll probably be buying another optic from AAOptics.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I doubt you need it at this point, but I'll throw my recommendation into the mix. He's great to buy from. I've purchased more than my fair share from him over the years.

He's very helpful and knowledgeable. He'll help you get the right product for what you need, even if it isn't something he sells.

Top Bottom