• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I am looking for a decent scope around $100 or so, give or take. I just want something I can plink away at 50 yard targets up to 300 yard targets. Just for fun, don't need anything fancy or night vision or any other bells and whistles. I am not sure on what magnification I should use for those distances. I appreciate any assistance.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Anderson
    Are you looking for something for a flattop upper or something that goes on the carrying handle. I have two old scopes which were on a couple of my ARs. I would be willing to get rid of them inexpensively.

Brian

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    You can get a real nice 1-7x for around $100 I think...Burris, Nikon, etc.

ive never heard of a scope with a 7x errector around 100 bucks.

finding somthing that will do what it advertises for 100 bucks will be dificult. just the mount will be 50 bucks without the scope. this is the cheapest scope i will put on a rifle. its 129 so its not exacly what your looking for but its a premanate solution, not a patch.

Vortex Optics - Crossfire II 2-7x32 Dead-Hold BDC

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    It's quite a bit more than the $100 you want to spend but I have a vortex crossfire II 3-9x40 on my AR and I love it. Used it from 25 yds out to 500 yds no problem.

IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    Are you looking for something for a flattop upper or something that goes on the carrying handle. I have two old scopes which were on a couple of my ARs. I would be willing to get rid of them inexpensively.

Brian

flat top...PM me with details on your scopes if you don't mind and I'll see what I think. Appreciate it.

IndyKiller82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I'll go over $100 for a scope but didn't want to get crazy since this is just a rifle I'll use for the range.

The Crossfire scopes look nice. Thanks for the heads up on those scopes everyone! Definitely will keep those on my list for the time being.

Saw some great prices on the Crossfire scopes on Amazon! I like what I see with them so far!

Top Bottom