• ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    13/13 on the science, I agree way too easy
    13/15 on the religion, I'm not up on Catholic doctrine and haven't studied the great awakening in more than 20 years. What the supreme court has to do with knowledge of religion is beyond me, that's more public policy than religion.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    That doesn't make sense.

If you've BELIEVED for 10 years, 20 years, whatever; that the earth is only 10,000 years old and that it was created as it is, you're going to answer that question appropriately. You're going to think the "scientific evidence" is incorrect.

(Note: I am not one of such people, I do have a good friend who is though)

And in other News the Earth has been proven to be round rather than flat a previously thought.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    12 out of 13 on the science and 60% on the religion. I surprisingly remembered that nitrogen makes up the most of the atmosphere. Science was always interesting to me though. I think it would be harder for people to retain information on a subject that doesn't interest them. I know thats the case for me; sucked at English even though I like to read.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    13/13, though I had to answer 1 question with they wanted. Given the nature of the quiz, #4 "The continents on which we live have been moving their location for millions of years and will continue to move in the future. Is this statement...", should be answered True. However, creationists would answer false as they believe the world has not been around for 'millions of years'.

Not all creationists believe the earth is 6,000 years old.

13 for 13

12 of 15 on the religion quiz. Would have been 13 but I blew through the questions and didn't didn't pay attention to the "as an example of literature" part of reading the Bible in class and blew that one.

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one wrong. I was incredulous, so I took it again, not even realizing your responses were given below, giving all the same answers and got 13/13 right. :n00b:

Dunno what happened the first time. Everyone knows that LASER is an acronym for "Large Amplification of Sound Emitting Radar", right?

Are you sure:):
    Do you wanna check under his skirt? I don't. Take his word on it, already. :D

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The science one was way too easy. The religion one... Well, I didn't do too bad for an atheist. I got all but two right and one that I missed was the fact that I just scanned too quickly.

Great, there are plenty of additional quizzes on their site. I'm going to be occupied for hours!

Top Bottom