School request children throw can goods at shooters?????????????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I wasnt saying all teachers arent able to use a firearm. I also wasnt saying I dont want teachers to be able to carry. However I was saying that if they were aloud to carry I would expect them to have to go through some sort of certification to be able to carry in a school. You should have to be held to a higher standerd since its a school filled with childern. It would be much safer and deter many spree shooters. I am all for it with someone that has the training/knowlege to use a firearm salfley and effectivly.
    I know this is a total jerk move, but it must be done. Here we go:

Perhaps you should be required to go through English grammar and spelling classes before posting online. Your first amendment rights don't matter if you're not trained properly.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Oh but those "expertly trained" NY police don't like to be outdone!

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire | Fox News

NEW YORK – All nine people wounded during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were struck by bullets fired by the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

The veteran patrolmen who opened fire on the suit-wearing gunman, Jeffrey Johnson, had only an instant to react when he whirled and pointed a .45-caliber pistol as they approached him from behind on a busy sidewalk.

Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times. Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.

The volley of gunfire felled Johnson in just a few seconds and left nine other people bleeding on the sidewalk.
    In fairness to the LEOs when you have a culture that doesn't train it's officers often, sees pistol training as a burden, and made the triggers heavier (and therefore less accurate under stress) then this is the inevitable result

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom