• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, what do you expect in society where feminism (in its more radical form) pushed that every male has to be emasculated?

Man I am glad that was said and also some one beside me said it......:)

No truer statement has ever been made. PC is a direct result of the group you mention. They ran off the Marlboro man a long time ago and the entire world has changed.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Man I am glad that was said and also some one beside me said it......:)

No truer statement has ever been made. PC is a direct result of the group you mention. They ran off the Marlboro man a long time ago and the entire world has changed.

Couldn't agree more. I'm trying to raise my son to be a MAN, not a PC ninny of The State. I think it's going OK so far... he's happiest when he has dirt under his fingernails, and is polite enough to hold doors open for ladies.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    i have never understood this fear some people have of even gun symbolism. in my opinion these same people also fear freedom and are nothing but busy bodies and sheep.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    i have never understood this fear some people have of even gun symbolism. in my opinion these same people also fear freedom and are nothing but busy bodies and sheep.

At this level, I'm not so sure it's as much about control as it is feeling like they are a part of what they feel is a "progressive" self-identity. Not sure I'm willing to give them credit for being anything more than indoctrinated sheep that are falling in step with the flavor of the month.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think stuff like this is great! It shows how genuinely dumb these people are. There a millions of people on the fence about a lot of subjects, not just guns, and this kind of idiocy can, and does, knock the fence sitters over to the correct side.

Fortunately, the vast majority of people I come in contact with on a regular basis, and I'm talking friends, coworkers, general acquaintances, are not of the ilk to fall into this garbage in the first place, but I do know several very liberal people who have toned down the crazy PC talk in the last few years, and one in particular who has referred to this particular incident as being "the dumbest thing they've heard in a while".

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Maybe they have realized that they have reproduced over and over and now their
    community is full of low-level intelligence like themselves so they
    are “troubled” when they realize there are just too many stupid people around !

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Not at all, theyre too stupid and think too highly of themselves, to see how stupid they are. I genuinely worry about that, because I see no way of changing that without a great event.

It takes something powerful to bust people down to their britches, and get their head out of the clouds.. Weve all seen it on a personal level with friends or coworkers etc. Theres a LARGE percentage of the American people who are THAT BAD.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Why o why did they not have these stickers on the doors at Sandy hook!? Adam lands would have seen them and just turned around and left! Damn NRA, this is their fault.
    Sorry I don't know how to purple from phone.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What a bunch of thin skinned crybabies this country has become. If that is how men used to be, Columbus would still be docked off the shore of Spain.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That is unbelievable! I have thought of the solution though! Just don't put up the signs and allow the guns!

Top Bottom