• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You are traveling north on a four lane road in the right lane. A school bus is traveling south and stops to pick up a child on his side. Do you have to stop?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes, but only if there is no median strip that is not made for vehicle travel.

Clarification: You do not need to stop if the road has more than two lanes AND has a median strip not made for vehicle travel.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've always stopped, but I've heard from people that you don't have to. If you call the local transportation department, you will get different answers depending on the day...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've always stopped, but I've heard from people that you don't have to. If you call the local transportation department, you will get different answers depending on the day...

Only if you talk to a moron at the BMV. The law is clear and that exact scenario is spelled out specifically in the Indiana Driver's Manual.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    You haven't given us enough information to make the decision. It depends on the tactical specifics of the situation. How many hostages are on the bus? How many gunmen? Do you have backup? What's your loadout? If the hostages are in the front of the bus it might be a good idea to stop behind the bus and attempt extraction through the emergency exit after disabling the tires. With four lanes of traffic you risk a high potential of collateral damage unless other citizens clear the area.

Top Bottom