• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    According to the Illinois Statehouse News, a bill to ban the always demonized "assault weapons" is moving forward a week after multiple concealed carry bills passed the same milestone.

According to one of the supporters of this ban, assault weapons "are not used in hunting, and banning them would be a safe measure to take". And of course, we all know that hunting is the only legitimate use of firearms.

Sigh... The battle never ends... :patriot: :ingo: :draw:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Thats funny, these :dumbass: people don't even know that an "assault weapon" is. This fight is like :horse: and it will never end until there is a complete change of mindset in this country.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Cook County banned them at least 15yrs ago....and crime still went up. I might also say they did it behind closed doors....I never heard anything about it till the deed was done.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    this is another reason why we should invade them and take over their land and make it part of Indiana! are you kidding? running springfield armory out of the state????? that the only good thing coming out of illinois now-a-days!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Springfield needs to move out of Illinois, and move to Indiana, and move all their employees and family and help them out by giving them Realtors free of charge to sell their old home and buy a new one.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    If there stupid enough to live there, then O well!

Stupid?
    How about responsibility? How about family? How about roots?
    Just because the government is corrupt, doesn't mean the whole state is.

Also, think - How would this sound? "If we are "stupid" enough to live in the U.S.of A. with the corrupt federal government we have, oh, well?"

To where do you plan to move? :rolleyes:

There are SOME American people living (for whatever reason) in Chicago/Cook County. Not everyone can abandon their responsibilities and run away to "greener pastures". :@ya:

SedahDrol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I hunt with my AR-15 converted to a .458 SOCOM here in Indiana. So I do hunt with an "assualt rifle". I'm not sure what a weapon's looks has to do with it's use. Bills like that just disgust me.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Just wondering...has anyone heard any good anti gun arguments? All of the arguments I've ever read/heard break down pretty easily once looked at carefully and with some common sense. But has anyone ever heard any that actually carry at least a little bit of sound, valid, rational thinking?

Top Bottom