Schedule of Northern Indiana INGO meet and greets.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Had a great planning meeting this evening and came up with a schedule and gameplan for future INGO meets at Kodiak Range. All meets will start at 3pm till 5pm with dinner afterwards at a local restaurant, except for the December and June dates where we will have a carry in dinner/Christmas party in December and a cookout in June. Each meet we will be doing something different in terms of shooting. From head to head challenges, IDPA style shooting, runs through the shoothouse and even handgun training.

All dates fall on Saturday.
    October 6th
    December 8th
    February 9th
    April 13th
    June 8th
    August 10

I will make a new post for each meet as the date approaches. :rockwoot:

If you have any questions or ideas for the INGO meets, please feel free to send myself or Hoosierdood a PM.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Looks good to me Tom as I said we are working on theme for the holidays for the shoot house to the color of the steel on the standard range. The first being for October. :rockwoot:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Fred I still think that for Christmas you need to dress the 3D targets in the shoothouse like Santa and his elves! I wanna clear my house during a North Pole home invasion!

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    The NWI guys aren't too bright. Something about being too close to Chicago and all the smog. Does something to your brain. They need stuff spelled out for them, or they get confused.

Oh, I didn't know.... :(

But seriously, I was thinking of calling it the Michiana INGO Meet and Greet. North Central could be anywhere from the state line to Kokomo. Any thoughts?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The NWI guys aren't too bright. Something about being too close to Chicago and all the smog. Does something to your brain. They need stuff spelled out for them, or they get confused.

Maybe you should post this in the NWI INGO M&S event, so you will have more then five people show up :D

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Fred I still think that for Christmas you need to dress the 3D targets in the shoothouse like Santa and his elves! I wanna clear my house during a North Pole home invasion!

Great idea. But you forgot the big boss at the end of the level. And I'm not talking santa claus...

Mini-lop stuffed bunny carrying a switchblade. Give em a Santa hat if you want, be we all know Bun-Bun rules...

(Sluggy freelance reference for those of you who aren't familiar)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That's a good idea. You folks should come on over and check out Kodiak.

Cool place.

Me and the wife have been there a couple times now. I have also take some friends there to. Its great place. I wish it wasn't a hour and a half from me. Now that the kids are back in school I hope me and the wife can get out there ever two weeks. I will try to keep an eye out for your events and post some updates in the NWI INGO general post break room thread.

TheWrathOfMoses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Nice! Kodiak is very close by. I'll try to get my buddy to come with me to the October meeting. It will be great to meet y'all!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I would go with Michiana INGO Meet & Shoot. There's an ideal. This is what we came up with for are meet & shoots.
    D7E3069F-E608-4B08-8635-BAEA47FDD49D-3245-0000051E9FAAF304.jpg

MRLUCKYIRISH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Elkhart
    I am looking forward to the meet & shoot in Oct. It will be great to meet everyone, well except Fred. I already know him, he got me hooked up with INGO and Kodiak Range.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom