• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    So I will take a target out so you pussies won't have to push yourself and see if you can get all the shots the first time the swinngers expose themself's!!!!! Or I will let you see one of the targets from another opening say 25 yrds away, then it will be the shooters choice.

Almost sounds like you plan on having a broken single stack and shooting open?!?!?!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Open at WVPPS and SS at SCGC. Arron could just get a 40 SS like I did so you don't have to change your press.

.45 acp is more traditional and I had the gun before a press and before there was a SS division. I have to do some additional work but I should make it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have 45 loaded, was going to shoot section in single stack so ammo is good to go

I think an all ss squad would be good

I would also like to point out that for this and for the ss/prod match getting more activity turned in for ss division will get us more slots for the ss nats next year.
    So put away the plastic, and shoot gods gun in this the 100 th anniversary year so we can get 12 to 15 slots and go represent Indiana at the ss nats next year

Top Bottom