• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

Yes, this is a DNR link, but it is incorrect.
    Many of the DNR web pages contain old/out-dated information.
    This is but one example.
    Here are some other examples.
    ALL contain the old verbiage that they've been too lazy to update.

http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/brown_co_trail.pdf
    http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/mccormicks_creek_trail.pdf
    http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/spring_mill_trail.pdf

LTCH carry is LEGAL in all these state parks (and others, unless there are other issues at play like the ACoE properties mentioned earlier.).

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have to agree, I wouldn't. It's hard enough to find a good AOW, finding an SBS is easy. If anything I would sell the AOW and get an SBS. Even if its just for the sake of saving somebody else the trouble of finding an AOW.

I agree with you, but bigcraig and I were talking about turning our Saiga-12s, which are currently full-length shotguns, into SBS – not putting a stock on an AOW to make it an SBS.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Good point.
    Very. An SBS with 10 round capacity is worthy, maybe even righteous, but it would not need a lot of crap on it. Just a reddot to offset bad shoulder mounts and possible ergonomic issues.

I would also consider a 20 for this as well but you don't gain much in terms of lighter weight with Saiga's.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It WILL be addressed in the next session. And that is all I got to say about that!

I have a friend running for office for one more term. Mitch asked all the incumbent repubs to run again. He would be neutral to staus quo on it but keep us in the loop on this and I will lean on him hard once we know what to talk about.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I agree with you, but bigcraig and I were talking about turning our Saiga-12s, which are currently full-length shotguns, into SBS – not putting a stock on an AOW to make it an SBS.
    :ugh: DOH, I thought the S in S12 was for a Serbu SuperShorty 12, guess that'll teach me for reading too much into thing...

Either way, still a very good excuse to just get another one!!! Heck, I might even have to get me a Saiga 12 if they change the law. I've wanted one for quite a while but just haven't taken the leap on it yet... finances might be a small issue for a while, the wife is still unemployed...

Top Bottom