• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Splagt,
    Actually the laws here are still very reasonable... I am originally from Ohio. I moved to PA about 4 years ago to because my hubsand wouldn't move to Ohio (and truly I don't blame him there). PA currently has a lot of possitive legislation in the works it is just the Governor that likes to hold things up. I live north of Pittsburgh and I understand what you are saying about their crime issues. Even worse the Mayor of Pittsburgh belongs to Mayor Bloomburg's group! The upside is the Governor isn't running again (thank God for answered prayers!) but finding a good conservative candidate is proving difficult. Thanks for the info on Indiana... we will add that to out list of possibilities when we look to move in the next year or so... right now that list includes Texas, Montana, North Carolina, and Kentucky... All states with good gun laws. Only time will tell.

snip

One big difference between PA and IN is that you HAVE to have your License To Carry Handguns to take your gun off your property, even to go target shooting at the range. Fortunately, the process is more painless and trouble free than it is in PA. Which obviously means that, unlike in PA (with the exception of Philly and in a vehicle) you cannot open carry without being licensed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom