• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    So today was nice I decided to wash the M5 by hand. After washing it I decided to take it through the neighborhood to air dry.

Seeing how my shoes are over a year old and were wet from washing the car my foot slipped off the clutch and I squealed the tires. The tires are old so I didn't care much and just went through 1st and 2nd gear then let off. As I went around the neighborhood full of houses that look the same as their neighbors I got lost.

I came up to a stop sign where again my foot slipped off the clutch and squealed the tires again. This time while going down the street I saw someone who I though was trying to be like Clint Eastwood standing in the middle of the road with a gun pointed at me! Thankfully I had my trusty old brick to fight off his High Point.

This guy was complaining about my driving and burning up my tires and what not and his grand kids blah blah blah. All I could concentrate on was a guy stood out in front of my M5 holding a friggen High Point and wanted me to take him serious about my foot slipping off the clutch and upsetting him.

He didn't even seem to care that my foot could of slipped again still being wet while he was in the middle of the road, that High Point of his could of scratched my paint:xmad:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'll skip the obvious about having extra shoes with you or not getting your feet wet. :)

Sounds like you just need to keep a dozen eggs in the car to throw at old men pointing High Points at you.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Some folks should not be allowed out of the house, let alone allowed to have firearms.

Some people actually make me think a gun free zone might be a good idea—ten-yeards in any direction from this Clint Eastwood wannabe. I would be a lot safer if this gentleman's gun was confiscated.

Of course, it can't be done, but pulling a stunt like that just gives credibility to the gun-banners.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom