• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    You have them little bitty dogs, aka footballs just a bit smaller and fuzzier. People who have real dogs know that sometimes real force might have to be used. What would kill your fuzzy little rats wouldn't have fazed my 110 lb rottie when I had her. Heck she would and did consider it playtime. If she took it into her head to disobey and was attacking something/one it probably would have taken a lot lot more than a couple of whacks with a 2x2 to stop her.

Yeah.....got the lil' 1's....Yorkies.....got 4 out'a 7 left, born here.....'long with a Retriever, an'a Beaglehound.....an' adopt'd anuther Beaglehound .....from a member on here few wks ago......last I chek'd......they was......REAL.....:rolleyes:

the dog attack'd the coon......he only do'n.....whut he's s'pose ta do......know whut I mean?...:dunno:

I ain' never had ta BEAT.......any o' mine ta make'em pay attn ta commands.....ever......:twocents:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I got this -
    I remember what the OP said.

The other night, I let my dog out back to pee and for a smoke.
    I know, he shouldn't smoke but he picked up the habit from the b***h next door. We've tried to get him to quit.
    The vet said just do it with cold turkey. Whatever, well I did and when he finished that bird he just wanted some more.

While we were outside, Dufus started to bark at something. When I got closer, the security lights came on and I saw that it was a large raccoon hissing back at him. We're still missing our cat so now I think now I know why. Right then Dufus looked back at me, like "What the **** is this?" and that's when the coon lunged at his neck, biting and scratching him violently. Dufus was running around backwards, yipping and thrashing, trying to get the beast off of him. It looked kinda funny so I tried to get my phone out to get some video but I didn't bring my phone out with me. I ran back in the house as fast as I can to get my gun that I always leave propped up next to the fridge. I figure I'm always eating so that's a good place to keep it. I can still hear him yipping and whimpering terribly. I thought, "Man, I need to save him like - NOW."

When I sprinted past the stove though, I noticed that I didn't put the lid on my dinner pan from earlier and now it's drying out. (Mac & Cheese can NOT dry out or it's just ruined :xmad:) So I added some milk, stirred it up a little and put the lid on. Then threw the whole pan and all into the refrigerator. I would have used some Tupperware but I was in a hurry. Dufus needs me! That's when I saw that I was real low on beer. So I added it to my shopping list before I forget. And Poptarts. And smokes for the dog.

I continued on and grabbed my trusty pump action then bolted to the backdoor where I then opened the cabinet that I keep my shotgun shells in. "Now is this my 12ga or my 20ga?" Eh -I'll just grab a few of each just to be safe. So like a flash, I was loading my gun while opening the backdoor to save my lifelong companion. The awful screams were really loud at this point.

When I finished loading the gun I ran out to where I last saw Dufus. That's when the security light clicked on and I was able to see the horrific scene. Red Snow - Everywhere. It reminded me of that Freddie movie.....with the claws. So I grabbed for my camera to get a picture, then forgot that I didn't pick it up when I was in the house. Grrrrrr.

I looked around the yard and followed the blood trails and then I found them.
    Dufus was alive. He was all acting brave and wagging his tail, looking back at me while standing over that coons body. I have never been so proud and relieved in all my life. I went for my phone again. Arrrgg - I keep forgetting.

When I got closer to the carnage, I kick that raccoon just to be sure and you know what? - That stupid coon was still alive too. Well it was my turn to show my little buddy what I was made of. So I pumped my gun and aimed at the coon and went to step back a few feet and POW!

I tripped over my frozen cat, Chewtoy.

I'm really gonna miss that dog!
    Oh, and I found my camera....

See - My memory's good.
    I think I nailed it. :)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah.....got the lil' 1's....Yorkies.....got 4 out'a 7 left, born here.....'long with a Retriever, an'a Beaglehound.....an' adopt'd anuther Beaglehound .....from a member on here few wks ago......last I chek'd......they was......REAL.....:rolleyes:

the dog attack'd the coon......he only do'n.....whut he's s'pose ta do......know whut I mean?...:dunno:

I ain' never had ta BEAT.......any o' mine ta make'em pay attn ta commands.....ever......:twocents:

Beagles are some stubborn little things aint they? I got one myself. And I've never had to beat any of mine either. I'm just saying that rottie I used to have, if it would have ever came to it a couple of whacks with a 2x2 probably wouldn't have done it. She probably would have taken it as encouragement. And nothing wrong with yorkies, I'm just poking fun.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I got this -
    I remember what the OP said.
    The other night, I let my dog out back to pee and for a smoke.
    I know, he shouldn't smoke but he picked up the habit from the b***h next door. We've tried to get him to quit.
    The vet said just do it with cold turkey. Whatever, well I did and when he finished that bird he just wanted some more.

While we were outside, Dufus started to bark at something. When I got closer, the security lights came on and I saw that it was a large raccoon hissing back at him. We're still missing our cat so now I think now I know why. Right then Dufus looked back at me, like "What the **** is this?" and that's when the coon lunged at his neck, biting and scratching him violently. Dufus was running around backwards, yipping and thrashing, trying to get the beast off of him. It looked kinda funny so I tried to get my phone out to get some video but I didn't bring my phone out with me. I ran back in the house as fast as I can to get my gun that I always leave propped up next to the fridge. I figure I'm always eating so that's a good place to keep it. I can still hear him yipping and whimpering terribly. I thought, "Man, I need to save him like - NOW."

When I sprinted past the stove though, I noticed that I didn't put the lid on my dinner pan from earlier and now it's drying out. (Mac & Cheese can NOT dry out or it's just ruined :xmad:) So I added some milk, stirred it up a little and put the lid on. Then threw the whole pan and all into the refrigerator. I would have used some Tupperware but I was in a hurry. Dufus needs me! That's when I saw that I was real low on beer. So I added it to my shopping list before I forget. And Poptarts. And smokes for the dog.

I continued on and grabbed my trusty pump action then bolted to the backdoor where I then opened the cabinet that I keep my shotgun shells in. "Now is this my 12ga or my 20ga?" Eh -I'll just grab a few of each just to be safe. So like a flash, I was loading my gun while opening the backdoor to save my lifelong companion. The awful screams were really loud at this point.

When I finished loading the gun I ran out to where I last saw Dufus. That's when the security light clicked on and I was able to see the horrific scene. Red Snow - Everywhere. It reminded me of that Freddie movie.....with the claws. So I grabbed for my camera to get a picture, then forgot that I didn't pick it up when I was in the house. Grrrrrr.

I looked around the yard and followed the blood trails and then I found them.
    Dufus was alive. He was all acting brave and wagging his tail, looking back at me while standing over that coons body. I have never been so proud and relieved in all my life. I went for my phone again. Arrrgg - I keep forgetting.

When I got closer to the carnage, I kick that raccoon just to be sure and you know what? - That stupid coon was still alive too. Well it was my turn to show my little buddy what I was made of. So I pumped my gun and aimed at the coon and went to step back a few feet and POW!

I tripped over my frozen cat, Chewtoy.

I'm really gonna miss that dog!
    Oh, and I found my camera....

See - My memory's good.
    I think I nailed it. :)

It's been a while since I laughed so hard it brought tears...

Top Bottom