WTS/WTT: Savage 11/111 Long Range Hunter 300 Win Mag-Indiana Deer Legal!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I have for sale an almost new Savage 11/111 Long Range Hunter in 300 Win Mag. This model has the Savage acu-trigger, and acu-stock as well as an adjustable muzzle brake and adjustable comb, I have added a weaver 1 piece scope rail. This gun is less then 3 weeks old. I bought it with the intention of suppressing it and found out the barrel is not threaded with a suppressor friendly thread. I put 20 rounds through the gun. The muzzle brake really tames the recoil (I would compare it to a 270). The only flaw on the gun can be seen in one of the pictures. There is a small spot on the bottom of the forend where the finish has peeled back a small amount. It came off when I took the sticker off the stock that Savage put on there. I've been told you can call Savage and they will replace the stock free of charge if its an issue. It does not affect function so I let it be. Looking to get $720 for it, or trade for a Mossberg MVP patrol or similar in 308. I can provide more pictures upon request. FTF in Greenwood/Franklin Indy Southside area.
    20161103_211112.jpg

20161103_211149.jpg

20161103_211525.jpg

20161103_211417.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom