• Status
    Not open for further replies.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    fyi. elmores is just down the street farmboy1 if you need a holster. unless you had one on order. im going there after to pay for a rem 700 i bought. see you all in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    fyi. elmores is just down the street farmboy1 if you need a holster. unless you had one on order. im going there after to pay for a rem 700 i bought. see you all in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I might roll to Elmores too. I'm looking for a new holster.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    '

I had a custom one on order from INGO member White Wolfe and am picking it up. Pics will follow when I get a chance. I hate to say but I doubt I'm gonna make this one, maybe next time!

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    Originalhonkey and I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to the breakfast this morning. It was a great time had by all and we look forward to making this a monthly event. For a first time get together, we had 15 people show up... props to Beau for bringing his 2, well behaved, kids.:)

Thanks again to all and look out for another meet and eat in November.

P.S. We'll see what magic can be worked for a get together at the gravel pit. Thanks again!:patriot::ingo:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    It was great to meet everyone! +1 to Beau and his very well behaved kids. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Had a good time. Breakfast is always a good time lol.
    Hope to have another some time soon. Nice to meet some of you guys. Thanks again for the free goodies (you know who you are.)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I had a great time also. Good conversation, good food, and good people are a wonderful combination! :yesway:

Enjoyed putting some names and faces together.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    It was great to meet everyone! +1 to Beau and his very well behaved kids. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. :ingo:

Had a good time. Breakfast is always a good time lol.
    Hope to have another some time soon. Nice to meet some of you guys. Thanks again for the free goodies (you know who you are.)

Thanks for the transportation assistance guys, I really appreciate it! Got my truck back from Honda just fine as far as I can tell.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry for the late post! After breakfast I drove down to lovemywoods' to attend a get-together, but we ended up killing some time by hitting the shooting range! (AAR/pics of that in another thread. . .)

Thanks to originalhonkey and Z350Godfather for organizing the breakfast. Good food was had by all, and our server did a good job for such a large group. I was surprised by how many attended, and double surprised that I had already met most of them at past events. Special thanks to those who drove 50+ minutes to attend.

Beau, sorry we didn't get to chat more. I know having the kids along can be tough, but they were very well behaved and I appreciate you still taking the time to have breakfast with everyone.

danielocean03, thanks for going the 'extra mile' and picking up that fleece from Mike. I wasn't expecting that, but it was certainly appreciated. Congrats on a fast-approaching due-date, Daddy!

I'll have a few group shots shortly. . . .

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    originalhonkey or Z350Godfather - post up the attendees list so I can label some of these pics.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    dff7z8.jpg

tan0h3.jpg

307ly14.jpg

9sc7bs.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.