Not open for further replies.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I might just be up for this.... That is, if I can drag myself out of bed at that hour on a weekend I don't have the kids, or football, or who knows what else! Oh, southsider here.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Looks like I've got the green light pending when the boss wants to leave for Sullivan/Terre Haute. Looks like our afternoon is going to be spent near the Wabash, and I'm not sure how soon she's wanting to head that way (friends have a new baby we get to see for the first time). Pencil me in.

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    That's cool Indytechnerd. It really should take too much time. If we meet at 7:30, I would say that we would wrap up within an hour, and if not, you can always leave after breakfast. That's why were not having an agenda, just in case anyone had to eat and run.
    Plus we'll hopefully be having many more gatherings in the future. :patriot:

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    THAT got my attention. It's been awhile, except if we go there no talking, I just want to focus on the bacon and eatting it. I too have my own group, I would only be there for the bacon and to raz Thumper.

Then we can meet that night for Dinner at Whiskey River for all you can eat Walleye.
    By the way zoub your favorite fal is looking for a new
    home.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    its a go on sat the 10th 7:30 talked to dennys and its all good. tell them your there with kenney floyd. see you there

dennys on 31 just north of greenwood mall.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I live in Fishers, but I'll be down in Greenwood for a "freebie" service on my Honda at Indy Honda, which should be pretty close to the Dennys? If it is and I can work it in to my service schedule, I'll be there. I'll double check the calendar a little later today and post back once I have a more definite answer.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I live in Fishers, but I'll be down in Greenwood for a "freebie" service on my Honda at Indy Honda, which should be pretty close to the Dennys? If it is and I can work it in to my service schedule, I'll be there. I'll double check the calendar a little later today and post back once I have a more definite answer.

It is close. The Honda dealership is just north of the Denny's, perhaps 1/4-1/2 mile. You could hoof it from the Honda place if you had to. I'm sure someone would give you a ride back to get your car.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I'm in. I'll be there at 7:30 sharp. DanielOcean03, I can pick you up at Indy Honda if ya need. I'll come past there anyway. PM me if'n ya need a hop from there to Dennys. I've got space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom