• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Another New Palestinian who would be interested as well. Keep me posted as to E &S side gatherings. :rockwoot:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Do I hear The Mann Grill for Bfast???? I am at County Line and 37...
    THAT got my attention. It's been awhile, except if we go there no talking, I just want to focus on the bacon and eatting it. I too have my own group, I would only be there for the bacon and to raz Thumper.

Then we can meet that night for Dinner at Whiskey River for all you can eat Walleye.

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Ok I am a little confused, who is goin where and when? Is this for the Greenwood area or what area is meeting up? Is anyone actually organizing this,? right now it just kinda sounds like a free for all????

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    Original Honkey and myself are heading this up. It's on the southside. It's just to meet up, there'sno agenda, or purpose. It's just to meet other survivalists in the area. Anyone from any side of town can come, we're not forming a group, just making connections. It's just a casual grand slam breakfast. All are welcome! Except Obama... he smells funny. :patriot:

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    It will be the 10th of October, Saturday morning, at 7:30am. Denny's on US31 South. Everyone, let us know if you will be there or not. Depending on the number of people, we may call ahead. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :patriot:

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    thanks Z for letting them know whats up .i just got off of work. like Z said oct. 10th 7:30 dennys on 31 just north of greenwood mall. i posted the date and time on page 2, but will edit my first post with all the info so all can see it. if all goes good for this one we would like to do another one in nov. at the mann grill which chefcook suggested. hey thumper we would love to meet you so you have officaly been invited.

keep letting me know if you think you will come so i can let dennys know a general # so we can work out a place for all of us to sit.any other ? let me know and ill hit you back as soon as i can!

sorry for the delays between post im a welder out in the feild and dont have a computer there all my updates get made after my 10hr day.;)

Last edited:

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    dennys is bigger, more people know about it and what they have as far as food.:blahblah: like i said if all goes well i will do another in november, and yes this is in grenwood and yes anyone can show up. :ingo: yes z and myself are orginizing this first meet and eat and no i dont have all the answers yet.:bash: this post is only a day and a 1/2 to 2 days old and i work full time. :bigballs: i thought it would be a good idea to try this in an easy well known place that was some what cheap. :ugh: then if all went well and a few showed up they might start one on there side of town. :thumbsup: its not a big deal.:facepalm: if you are interested let me know.:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Z350Godfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Southside Indy
    So we're eating at Mann's right? And we're having dinner there around 11:30pm Wednesday December 32nd. OK, good. I'm glad we cleared that all up. I know I could just scroll through the pages actually see what's going on from all 3 or 4 of the very descriptive posts, but I'd rather write comments that will confuse everyone even more.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but after reading OriginalH's last post, I couldn't help but laugh and write something. Are you serious!? :bash:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom