• Status
    Not open for further replies.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    thinking about getting a meet and eat going on a sat. not sure if it will be a one time thing or not. here is my idea. i live in greenwood and have a few good friends that are getting ready for the worst. some are going to team up with my fam. and others are going to do there own thing. some of us are going to stay as long as we can and some will bug out. i was just thinking that it might be cool if those that wanted to meet and at least get a face to face with what i would call another friendly. no agenda just kind of hey hows it going im kenney im a welder got a fam its good to meet you ill say hi from now on if i see ya type thing eat some breakfast and bounce. if it goes well and if we want to make it somthing more or get to know each other more maybe keep it going. just thought it might be cool to know some people with some of the same veiws and and skills other than mine before the shtf. if anyone is interested hit me up and ill make a place and time in greenwood to meet up. myself and z350godfather will be there for the grandslam nomatter what

not a greenwood only thing! any and all! :yesway:

oct. 10th 7:30 dennys on 31 just north of greenwood mall

i went to denny's this afternoon to let them know there would be a large group coming in saturday morning at 7:30 they said it wouldnt be a problem so its a GO! just tell them your there for kenney floyds group. see you sat.

Last edited:

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    I could likely come too.
    Central Johnson county.

Are you in the "Central Indiana" social group? You could post this activity there too?

Last edited:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    This is a great idea, especially for those of us in the Indianapolis area. My suggestion would be a monthly deal, rotating N/S/E/W. I'm in New Pal, and know I would try to go southside & eastside. Might have different folks there, depending on location. but that's fine. October is shot for me, but I'm willing to organize something on the eastside for November.

There are a couple of ham radio groups that do this weekly, may have 3-4 one week and 15-20 the next, but always, a good time for all. -- Greg

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    PS: Not only rotate locations, but Saturday of the month. I normally shoot the frist Saturday (IDPA @ Atlanta), but other Saturdays are generally open.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    mann grill is a tasty breakfast! if all goes good and people show up ill make another meet and eat for november there,cuz that does sound good. or if thats the place you all want to meet let me know if they will have enough room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom