• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Durning a family walk through the dedicated paths, a Bigfoot type creature was spotted. Upon seeing him I bravely captured a photo…

There is a chance this could actually be Al Gores, Man-Bear-Pig. I am not educated in this area, could anyone here assist me accurately identifying this beast?

View attachment 343723

That's an Interdimensional Space Sasquatch. He exists in our time frame, but not our dimension; rather his atoms occupy the spaces between our atoms.
    If you look closely at the photo, you'll see he appears in only two dimensions. This anomaly is either a by-product of the phenomena, or he's just not really good at this, yet.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Durning a family walk through the dedicated paths, a Bigfoot type creature was spotted. Upon seeing him I bravely captured a photo…

There is a chance this could actually be Al Gores, Man-Bear-Pig. I am not educated in this area, could anyone here assist me accurately identifying this beast?

View attachment 343723
    It’s Aunt Bunny… a way throw back for yous people.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There is a place on US-50 close to Versailles State Park that has a couple full sized, full color 3-D Bigfoot statues for sale. I want one in the worst way for the Farm. They appear to be wooden, so if they are hand carved, I expect them to be quite expensive.
    Spoda's place. We joke and say it's just sodas with "p" in it.

Top Bottom