Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Let's see if I have this straight...

If this video is correct...

1. Most of those with speaking roles are known to be professional actors.
    2. Not only is the general narrative inconsistent, but the supposed same story from the same person is not necessarily consistent and do not necessarily even make sense.
    3. The medical examiner seems to be in state of undue levity indicating that he is either drunk or working hard at hiding something (which an actor could not be substituted in this case of a known local official).
    4. The memorial/panhandling Facebook pages were set up before the event.
    5. None of the parents were allowed to see the bodies of their children.
    6. One supposedly dead child was photographed with Obama after the fact.
    7. Activity in/on/around the school is completely inconsistent with an emergency in progress aside from plugging up the street entrances to keep the curious out and give the appearance of the chaos and activity one would expect, at least from the curb.
    8. Accounts of the most credible witnesses (i.e., the children) seem to include no gunshots whatsoever. I think we all know enough to know better than to believe a child could mistake firing a 5.56 for kicking a door in.
    9. FEMA and DHS just happened to be in town dealing with this very issue demonstrating their consistently fortuitous timing.

The only conclusions I can form are that either the producer of this video is full of s**t and did a remarkably smooth job of fabricating, or else the feds disappeared two dozen people (mostly young children to God knows where) after setting up shop with a pack of professional actors and manufacturing a completely bogus 'crisis' that was not let go to waste. If the latter is true, things are moving along a bit faster than I anticipated.

Two things are for certain: The 'facts' about this situation have been all over the road and I am not inclined to trust anyone.

Last edited:

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Ive seen several of these type of videos posted. With more and more "evidence" to a conspiracy everytime. Definitely makes a guy wonder :tinfoil: I think the strangest has to be the memorial website that dates a few days before the shooting took place, though its possible it could be a "glitch" like they say it is.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Ive seen several of these type of videos posted. With more and more "evidence" to a conspiracy everytime. Definitely makes a guy wonder :tinfoil: I think the strangest has to be the memorial website that dates a few days before the shooting took place, though its possible it could be a "glitch" like they say it is.
    Computers don't make mistakes or cause "glitches".
    Carbon based units commit data entry errors or outright falsifications.
    GIGO
    I don't know how the "error/glitch" occurred but some explanations are in order from whomever is in charge of their Computer Security.
    :twocents:

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Computers don't make mistakes or cause "glitches".
    Carbon based units commit data entry errors or outright falsifications.
    GIGO
    I don't know how the "error/glitch" occurred but some explanations are in order from whomever is in charge of their Computer Security.
    :twocents:

I agree with you. I would def like to hear what there explanation of a "glitch" is. I believe one theory was the page could have existed previously with other content, but to me it doesn't make sense why the page would even exist. I'm not as knowledgeable with web development as other computer systems. I actually found the page and checked the date myself and indeed it comes back as being published on the 11th. :dunno:
    sanhookdate.jpg

k.leonard

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    North Vernon
    A lot of great evidence in the video whether it's true or not.. It's scary to think what this government will do next. I'm 20, and very frightened for what the future holds for this country.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    A lot of great evidence in the video whether it's true or not.. It's scary to think what this government will do next. I'm 20, and very frightened for what the future holds for this country.

There was talk of a false flag event to happen sometime around the election. Most of us took it to mean to have something to do with the election. Maybe this was it and was supposed to happen to create the push to go after the guns.

And by the way, if the president of the NRA thinks that a gun ban won't happen, do we REALLY want to believe? Or take it with a grain of salt and go on as though things are really headed in the direction they appear to be. My vote is for the salt with the latter.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    A bunch of wild assumptions. I quite watching after the poster started in on the 2nd person sitting in the front seat of the police car instead of the back. News flash...many places dont have cages in their cars. No one goes in the back seat. Also anyone that was anywhere near that school was at a minimum going to be detained and id'd.

Until the investigation is complete no one will have all the answers. That does not mean it is some finely tuned government conspiracy. To think so is pretty dang goofy in my simple mind.:twocents:

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I agree with you. I would def like to hear what there explanation of a "glitch" is. I believe one theory was the page could have existed previously with other content, but to me it doesn't make sense why the page would even exist. I'm not as knowledgeable with web development as other computer systems. I actually found the page and checked the date myself and indeed it comes back as being published on the 11th. :dunno:
    sanhookdate.jpg

This doesn't explain the victims "remembrance" and "donation" pages that were created on Facebook three days before the shooting (didn't happen for all of them, but at least two).

Once people started pointing this out and asking about it on those Facebook pages (and making videos about them and uploading it to YouTube) the pages were deleted and then recreated again, this time after the shooting.

I work with computers, and I've had my share in web development as well. Believe me, this was no glitch.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Is it too much to want to know what really happened. My first question to my wife was why the lack of wounded?

Yeah, and do you really expect me to believe it took three days of back and forth before the cops could finally decide what caliber and type of round the hundreds of empty casings on the floor were?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, and do you really expect me to believe it took three days of back and forth before the cops could finally decide what caliber and type of round the hundreds of empty casings on the floor were?

That is because 5.56 and 9mm cases are nearly identical.

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Is it too much to want to know what really happened. My first question to my wife was why the lack of wounded?
    Guess none of the actors were willing to take a bullet for the agenda. Once they get done filming the security footage we'll know more.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Guess none of the actors were willing to take a bullet for the agenda. Once they get done filming the security footage we'll know more.

This is starting to remind me of a hotel I read about in Beirut that had the reputation for having any wine you may want in its wine cellar so long as you were willing to wait long enough for the label to dry.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    This is beyond words in the ridiculous department. Titanium Frost - I rest my case. I chilled for a few - but I won't sit and listen to what I know to be bs forever.

You people really believe that the "Feds" can make 28 mostly 6 year olds disappear? And their families are all OK with that? And EVERYONE is in on the joke? Is that REALLY what you are suggesting? How many of YOU could pull that off?

And lets take one of them for example... HAS to be a REAL kid. Has to be believable. The kid had to play soccer with other kids, go to church with them, etc. all of that Prior to this , RIGHT? And then that kid is supposed to magically disappear? Her parents (and grandparents) are supposed to be cool with this (or are they ALL actors and in on the joke). REALLY? And ALL of them had to magically be in the same classroom or two? Is that what you are suggesting? And that times 28 families. Do you REALLY think that faking the whole scenario is POSSIBLE? Oh, and everyone that ever knew those kids and their families has to be duped or full of crap, right?

Is all of this REALLY what you are saying?

Or is it more believable that deranged 20 year old with severe issues snapped and grabbed irresponsibly stored weapons? And the rest of the "inconsistencies" were the result of chaos surrounding the events? And that we have a President and many others who believe in gun control and would not let the event go to waste? And some dumb Republicans who would go along in the name of "bipartisanship" (that being political speak for "hand over the Republic").

I suggest that you spend less time examining your navel and denying the existence of your own arse, and rather, use that energy to defend the rights that are under attack.

Yeesh.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    This is beyond words in the ridiculous department. Titanium Frost - I rest my case. I chilled for a few - but I won't sit and listen to what I know to be bs forever.

[edit]

I suggest that you spend less time examining your navel and denying the existence of your own arse, and rather, use that energy to defend the rights that are under attack.

Yeesh.

Or maybe Newtown was a Potemkin village and never existed before this? And all the players now are summer theatre actors? After the AWB goes through, the town will mysteriously disappear, like Brigadoon?

Agree with your conclusion. This entire inquiry is distracting energy from the issue at hand (and Di Fi would like nothing better).

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    That is because 5.56 and 9mm cases are nearly identical.

well, assuming they are not "exactly identical", I suppose someone could have measured one, calipers can be pretty accurate nowadays LOL. Hopefully they just didn't pick them up and say. "hmmm, looks like a (insert caliber here)"

Top Bottom