• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    With the expected call for more second amendment infringements, I am still waiting for someone to speak out for the dead and injured who had no way to protect themselves because their second amendment rights had been infinged.

Even when someone speaks for the victims the msm will turn down the volume.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    But of course he REFUSES to use the I word in conjunction with. Even after the jackwagon called 911 to proclaim his motives beforehand.

I by no means equate radical Islam with Islam itself, but what kind of person actively refuses to acknowledge motivations even when those motivations are expressly stated by the perpetrator?

Well, that's the PC line.

As a Christian, I am commanded to take up my cross daily. The common interpretation is that I must bear the burdens I am presented with. I must resist satan and temptation, submit to the will of God and work to fulfill his plan for my life.

My understanding is that the koran commands believers to perform jihad. My feeling is that many imams teach that it is a personal commitment to destroy all worldliness that resides in their heart and life. On the other hand many imams teach that their adherents wipe out all worldliness in the world. It is estimated that only 10% of all islamists are radicalized.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Well, some of this depends upon us gun owners ourselves. Let's face it, that a portion of the "shortages" in ammo and certain firearms also came down to people buying and selling ammo and such at crazy prices. This "hoarding" created extreme shortages, which in turn fanned the flames even worse. Are we going to allow ourselves to go out and start "panic" buying again, and in turn help the anti-gun types make it more difficult for us to stop by the LGS and pick up a few boxes of ammo every now and then?

I learned from this last time. I have been keeping up with my ammo and accessories for the past few years, and am way more prepared this time, as compared to last (2013) time. I refuse to add to the frantic search for ammo and such this time around. JMHO.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anybody know this guy? If he had evil in his heart, I certainly hope he wasn't an INGOer.

Suspect arrested in California with guns and explosives in his c - WDRB 41 Louisville News

I read this earlier. and didn't post it because there was actually no crime committed.

There I was in my car waiting for my buddy to get off work, we were going to see the gay pride parade and then head out to the desert to shoot up some reactive targets. I had a couple of unloaded rifles and pistols locked in my trunk and the ammunition and targets locked up separately.

All of the sudden two patrol cars block me in, a cop comes up to the door and politely asks me to exit the vehicle and I comply. He tells me that they had a 911 call about a suspicious man in a car and they had to investigate. He asked if I had any weapons, so I said yes they are properly stored in the trunk, per State law.

That's when things went bad, two officers trained their guns on me while another slammed me into a spread eagle against my car. The fourth retrieved my keys and opened the trunk and when he couldn't find the keys with my car keys, he asked me for the keys to the gun cases and ammo boxes. I told him they were in my right hand front pocket and he reached in and grabbed them.

When they opened them they saw all of my California legal guns and magazines and I thought it would be over soon. Boy was I wrong! That's when they slapped the cuffs on me and threw me in the back of their cruiser and took me to the station.

They put me in a room asked me what I was doing there. So I told them, waiting for my friend so we could go watch the gay pride parade and that's all they allowed me to say. So I invoked the fifth and now I am behind bars waiting for my lawyer.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I read this earlier. and didn't post it because there was actually no crime committed.

There I was in my car waiting for my buddy to get off work, we were going to see the gay pride parade and then head out to the desert to shoot up some reactive targets. I had a couple of unloaded rifles and pistols locked in my trunk and the ammunition and targets locked up separately.

All of the sudden two patrol cars block me in, a cop comes up to the door and politely asks me to exit the vehicle and I comply. He tells me that they had a 911 call about a suspicious man in a car and they had to investigate. He asked if I had any weapons, so I said yes they are properly stored in the trunk, per State law.

That's when things went bad, two officers trained their guns on me while another slammed me into a spread eagle against my car. The fourth retrieved my keys and opened the trunk and when he couldn't find the keys with my car keys, he asked me for the keys to the gun cases and ammo boxes. I told him they were in my right hand front pocket and he reached in and grabbed them.

When they opened them they saw all of my California legal guns and magazines and I thought it would be over soon. Boy was I wrong! That's when they slapped the cuffs on me and threw me in the back of their cruiser and took me to the station.

They put me in a room asked me what I was doing there. So I told them, waiting for my friend so we could go watch the gay pride parade and that's all they allowed me to say. So I invoked the fifth and now I am behind bars waiting for my lawyer.

According to this article, he wasn't planning an afternoon at the range with his buddies.

Heavily armed Indiana man arrested en route to pride parade | WISH-TV

A heavily armed Indiana man arrested Sunday on his way to a Southern California gay pride parade told police he wanted to do harm to the event, authorities said.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup.....I was at the Indy parade yesterday.....terrified of that same thing happening to me. AR in the car, and a glock on me.....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Who are you gonna believe an INGO member or the Commiefornia MSM and JBT's.

Oh, I forgot the principle of guilty until proving yourself innocent.

Kind of like the Drew Peterson law: Hearsay is permissible in a court of law.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    With the expected call for more second amendment infringements, I am still waiting for someone to speak out for the dead and injured who had no way to protect themselves because their second amendment rights had been infinged.

All my gay friends carry if they live in a state that it's legal to.

Trust me, they speak out often, but it's hard to speak out when all the liberals in society try their hardest to take away your first amendment rights because they can't handle a difference of opinion.

I want to add this, a word of wisdom:

[video=youtube;JxvqSFRX18U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U[/video]

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Anybody know this guy? If he had evil in his heart, I certainly hope he wasn't an INGOer.

Suspect arrested in California with guns and explosives in his c - WDRB 41 Louisville News
    Saw that earlier... numerous possibilities.

The Guardian said:
    The suspect did make an initial statement that he was going to go the pride festival,” Rodriguez said. “Beyond that he did not make additional statements saying he was going to do anything further than that. We do not have any additional information as to what his intentions were.

The Guardian

Man arrested with weapons, explosive materials wanted to ‘harm people’ at LA Pride

Maybe his intent was merely to protect people from another attack.

Associated Press said:
    The apparent Facebook page of a heavily armed man who told police he was headed to a Los Angeles-area gay pride parade is full of pictures of himself with his car and includes opinioned political posts. But it shows no enmity for gays or membership in any movement

The man in the Facebook page appears to be the same James Wesley Howell in a picture released by police, and the page includes several pictures of a white Acura sedan like the one Howell was arrested in on Sunday.

The page's most recent public post, from June 3, shows a photo comparing Adolf Hitler to Hillary Clinton. An anti-Clinton, pro-Bernie Sanders photo was posted in February."

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It seems sources vary on this (whether harm was intended). Maybe it's timing, maybe the antis haven't fully circled the wagons yet.

The fog of war (of sorts). Sooner or later, the narrative will be established or the case forgotten if it will be seen to not be capable of bearing the fruit they desire.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have a friend who happens to be a Free Methodist Pastor, and a few years ago he made a statement that has stuck with me. Anytime more than 1 or 2 people are involved in conversation or activity you are either influential or influenced... That is part of the problem so many people seem to be easily influenced and unfortunately that means negatively influenced

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The media/administration is quick to label the clientele (gay) that "gay nightclub" Pulse caters to but oh so reluctant to label the foreign ideology behind this terrorist attack, so we have the "worst mass shooting in US history" rather than the "worst terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The media/administration is quick to label the clientele (gay) that "gay nightclub" Pulse caters to but oh so reluctant to label the foreign ideology behind this terrorist attack, so we have the "worst mass shooting in US history" rather than the "worst terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11".

Agenda's people......Agenda's.
    Until we get fair reporting again (if we ever really had that) this will only get more blatant.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom