• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Now that a 1st generation afghani immigrant has shot up a night club, the left is wrapping his jihadi affiliations in question marks while getting their anti-gun band-wagon moving again. Chuck Todd asks Sanders to stop ?trying to politicize? Orlando shooting by talking about guns

"universal background checks"

"gun show loophole"

"address the straw-man issue" (Bernie seems to have forgotten to address that with B.O. about his malfeasance)

The 2A is about to step to center stage in this campaign

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The truth is that a democrat murdered 53 people.

3cyrTIz.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe it's the Democrats that shouldn't have guns?

They shouldn't have rights in general, all they use them for is to take away the rights of everyone else. In the case of this democrat, he took it 1 step further than the national platform, by taking away their life as well.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Still guessing about the motives?
    [video=youtube;qBlwxqqAprQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ[/video]

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    They shouldn't have rights in general, all they use them for is to take away the rights of everyone else. In the case of this democrat, he took it 1 step further than the national platform, by taking away their life as well.

Really? Who else should have their rights removed? Do tell. I'm sure this will be a well thought-out, comprehensive list with supporting data added.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Still guessing about the motives?
    [video=youtube;qBlwxqqAprQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ[/video]

Muslims, are NOT "all inclusive" .....

You either conform, or die .....

Being "gay", or whatever, is a sin, punished by death .....

It says in my Christian Bible, that a "man shall not lay with a man" .....

BUT, we don't kill the sinner ......

I have always wondered, why the "libs", "cater" to these ?????

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I think not. Omar had been through background checks. He was not a prohibited person.

The Media is whistling past the graveyard and will ignore the real motivations, just like San Bernardino.
    Not being a lawyer, I glossed over that detail, but so do the "progressives" when they start up with their supposed "solutions", since banning gun ownership in general is their real agenda.
    I was referring to the political fall-out. Like I said, the 2A is going to be front&center in this election campaign and you can bet HRC will make stacking the SCOTUS one of her campaign promises--one she'll actually make good on

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The president chimed in. He actually used the T word.

Although it’s still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate.

The FBI is appropriately investigating this as an act of terrorism.

Today marks the most deadly shooting in American history. The shooter was apparently armed with a handgun and a powerful assault rifle. This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Now that a 1st generation afghani immigrant has shot up a night club, the left is wrapping his jihadi affiliations in question marks while getting their anti-gun band-wagon moving again. Chuck Todd asks Sanders to stop ?trying to politicize? Orlando shooting by talking about guns

"universal background checks"

"gun show loophole"

"address the straw-man issue" (Bernie seems to have forgotten to address that with B.O. about his malfeasance)

The 2A is about to step to center stage in this campaign

Sadly, I clicked the link to Chuck Todd/Sanders. Was actually kind of surprised at Chucky's comment. Then...I went to the comments and read until I had to go throw up. Now that the puking urge is past, my blood pressure is about to blow the top off my head.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The president chimed in. He actually used the T word.

But of course he REFUSES to use the I word in conjunction with. Even after the jackwagon called 911 to proclaim his motives beforehand.

I by no means equate radical Islam with Islam itself, but what kind of person actively refuses to acknowledge motivations even when those motivations are expressly stated by the perpetrator?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    But of course he REFUSES to use the I word in conjunction with. Even after the jackwagon called 911 to proclaim his motives beforehand.

I by no means equate radical Islam with Islam itself, but what kind of person actively refuses to acknowledge motivations even when those motivations are expressly stated by the perpetrator?

He doesn't want to **** off the Saudis. IMO the royal family is despicable, but he doesn't seem to think so. I don't want a people who pushes gays off buildings to be our allies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's a bit intellectually dishonest to differentiate the two, islam is inherently radical and always has been.

If a group like west buro baptist carried out terrorist attacks, every christian church in the country would be denouncing these people for perverting the religion and say that authority is only with god. While the church may have been radical at some point in time, the religion has reformed and matured to get along with society in a civilized way.

In the islamic world, you get silence as almost all of them hold very similar core beliefs that make it difficult for them to openly denounce them and the verses they pervert, because after all, they didn't actually pervert the scriptures. And this is why the radical aspects of their religion are not silenced or stopped, because there's lack of internal resistance to this kind of behavior. I'm not going to deny there's handfuls here and there that have more or less created their own sect of islam, but that is very divorced from the majority of islam in the world, and only through putting the pressure on these people to squash their radical elements will we ever see reform of their faith. It's inherently incompatible with western values in its current state, and should be forced to reform if it wants to be invited to the west.

I personally don't see the faith reforming judging by how large it has grown for even being as radical as it is. The best we can hope for is that this is not allowed to flourish in our country in its current state. We should be smart enough to be better than the Europeans who continually face threats of violence from the people they welcome with open arms and take actions to harden our nation against such threats.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    With the expected call for more second amendment infringements, I am still waiting for someone to speak out for the dead and injured who had no way to protect themselves because their second amendment rights had been infinged.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom