• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I was going to buy some clothes at Sam's Club today. As you can tell, I am a slave to fashion and spare no expense on my "clothes horse" persona. I asked an employee if I might take an item to the men's room and try it on. I was told that I would have to purchase the item prior to taking it to the men's room to try it on. I suppose, if the item didn't fit, then I would have to take it to the service desk and get a refund, pick out another clothing item of a different size and continue on the merry-go-round. I didn't feel like playing that game today.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've bought jeans at Sam's Club, but then again, I know what size I wear. They fit perfectly, since they were the brand I normally buy, (Levi's). Never have had any issues with any of the clothes I've bought there for myself or other family members. If you don't know what your size is you should figure it out before you go shopping. It does make things easier.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Most of my jeans come from Sams. Don't really like paying 50+ dollars for a single pair like Levi's (yes I do have a couple pair).

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Kohls is cheaper, if you take advantage of the coupons. And those $5 off coupons on any items, just purchase one item at a time at different cashiers. So your kohls card discount, then your 10/15/30 % discount coupon ( which you get to keep ) and then your $5 off.

The clothes are practically free.

I have only shopped at Kohls one since I moved to IN, but out in CA kohls coupons are on the black market sold by the same people who sell pirated dvds and warez . You can buy like 10/50/100 packs of the $5 off coupons for a fraction of the face value. I don't think they ship over here -_- or at least I have never asked.

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've bought jeans at Sam's Club, but then again, I know what size I wear. They fit perfectly, since they were the brand I normally buy, (Levi's). Never have had any issues with any of the clothes I've bought there for myself or other family members. If you don't know what your size is you should figure it out before you go shopping. It does make things easier.
    I know what size I wear. with womens clothes I know for sure, the actual size varies by maker. I recently bought a pair of jeans by a different maker than I normally buy. Didn't try them on because they were the same size I had on when I bought them. They don't fit, to small. Now I have to take them back to exchange them. So all the time I saved by not trying on, I wasted and then some because they don't fit. So I wouldn't buy at Sams because I need to try them on :dunno:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I know what size I wear. with womens clothes I know for sure, the actual size varies by maker. I recently bought a pair of jeans by a different maker than I normally buy. Didn't try them on because they were the same size I had on when I bought them. They don't fit, to small. Now I have to take them back to exchange them. So all the time I saved by not trying on, I wasted and then some because they don't fit. So I wouldn't buy at Sams because I need to try them on :dunno:
    The men's pants vary in size. I suppose it depends upon where they are made. The ones from Bangladesh seem smaller sized than the pants made in Viet Nam. The Chinese pants seem to be sized closer to standard. The Guatemalan pants seem to be bigger than the others.

Last edited:

Wdsman11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I have purchased on different occasions and find that for the same size they fit differently. I had not checked where they were manufactured. I also ran into a problem with not having a reciept once. Seems that when they are too busy they will give you the lowest price it has ever been. If you talk to the manage they will look up your original reciept and give back what they are supposed to.

Top Bottom